Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, October 19, 2018

10-19-2018 More about anger:Anger from the Chinese community and other communities(来自华裔社区及其他社区的愤怒)

10-19-2018 More about anger:Anger from the Chinese community and other communities(来自华裔社区及其他社区的愤怒)


Anger from the Chinese community:

1 Question: "Money ownership should be according to Laws, then why you insist on to have that money?"
My answer: I explained that I inherited some Trusts according to Laws in 2004, the explanation about those providing money was given as "upon instructions from their lawfully registered owners according to Laws". Above explanations are both according to Laws about providing money which I have insisted on to have.
(1 华裔社区问:“钱的拥有权应该是根据法律的合法所有权,那你为什么一再坚持那是你的钱?”
我的回答:我已经解释了我是按照法律在2004年继承了几个信托,有关那些生活费用给付,付款公司给予的解释是:都是根据法律注册登记上的公司合法投资拥有者的指示按照法律予以支付”。以上两点解释都是根据法律,所以我一再坚持那些生活费用给付是我的钱。)

2 Question: "If that is your money, why I don't have a share?"
My answer:My Trust-Inheriting was according to wills so that I am the sole beneficiary to all the Trusts I inherited which definitely means no one else has a single share.
(2 华裔社区问:“如果那是你的钱,为什么那里面没有我的钱?”
我的回答:我的信托继承都是按照每一个信托的遗嘱继承的每一个信托,所以我是我所继承的所有信托的唯一受益人,也就是说就没有任何其他人的任何一分钱在我所继承的所有信托里面。)

3 Question: "Sole-beneficiary and Trust-inheriting are both your own saying which not necessary means lawful saying, and I don't believe any of them."
My answer: If you have doubts on your own possible inheritable share, please believe consulting attorneys about inheriting related laws is the best choice. I can only provide some obvious tips here: My both parents were healthy alive in 2004 and providing money I stated are all originated from outside China.
(3 华裔社区问: “唯一受益人及信托继承都是你自说自话并不一定是法律上的说法,我是一个字都不会相信。”
我的回答:如果你对你自己那一份可能的继承份额有疑问,请向律师咨询继承相关法律应该是你最好的选择。我可以提供一些非常明显的真实线索:我的父母双亲在2004年时都很健康也都健在,我所宣称的我的生活费用给付都是由中华人民共和国境外地区的公司所支付提供的。)

My frustration has been: Believe my explanations or not, all these providing money is the money no other Chinese has any association with. It has been too ridiculous for so many Chinese screaming to me about where their own money is while knowing I have no financial nor social association with them.
(我的愤怒:相信不相信我所给予的解释,就没有任何华人能和所有这些我所宣称的生活费用给付搭界, 却来了一堆和我既从无金钱往来也没任何社交往来的人对着我连嘶代吼的干嚎质问他们自己的钱在那里,简直是某明奇妙至极。)

4 Question: "Why you kept on insulting so many people and the Chinese government?"
My answer: I understand the entire situation and most of my troubles are from their intentional malicious efforts, so my answer-statement should be: I have been returning their "courtesy" as my own care-free expression, just my learning experiences of being my own way of witty smart.
(4 华裔社区问:“你为什么老是羞辱挑衅那么多人以及中国政府?”
我的回答:我认为整起事件以及我所有的麻烦都是由这些人及中国政府一些人明知真相而恶意胡言故意所为所造成的,所以我的回答应该是:我也就是在用着同样的毫不在乎地态度对他们所做的一切礼尚往来而已,就当练习练习我自已独特风格的“机智对应聪敏利齿”吧。)

----October 19th, 2018


Anger from other Communities(来自其他社区的愤怒):

Question:"You can't keep claiming other people's wealth to be yours to own!"
My answer:I claimed I am the sole beneficiary person of some Trusts I inherited. The confusion of these paying companies' lawful ownership is beyond my knowledge as a beneficiary person whose Trusts may have invested in these paying companies. Please consult those paying companies regarding your confusion about their lawful ownership, and please consult attorneys regarding your confusion about what Trust-Inheriting or sole beneficiary person is.

My confusion about one American company in 2016 has been corrected as that American company is 100% solely owned by its lawfully registered investor which is the British East India Company's British Financier.

(其他社区问:“你不能老是把别人的财产宣布成你自己的!"
我的回答:我宣称的是:我是我所继承信托的唯一受益人。至于那些向我支付生活费用的公司的法律所有权困绕,我的那些信托可能有投资在这些公司里,但这些公司的法律所有权并不是我作为这些信托的受益人可能会知道的信息。如果你对于这些付款公司的法律所有权有困扰,请向这些付款公司咨询;如果你对什么是信托继承及什么是唯一受益人有困绕,请向律师公司咨询。

至于我2016年时对一家美国公司法律所有权的困扰,我已经纠正了我的说法,其正确说法是:这家美国公司是100%由其合法注册的投资者英国公司所独家拥有,该英国公司是著名的英国东印度公司的主要英国投资公司。

----October 19th, 2018