Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, October 11, 2018

10-11-2018 About rumored $500,000 daily spending on me && 为什么是我一个人的钱?

10-11-2018 About rumored $500,000 daily spending on me && 为什么是我一个人的钱?


I heard rumor for some time that some R's women so angry that why this Mr. R willing to spend such a big amount on me daily, no matter how I disappreciate this name on my web blog.

Well, first of all, this rumored $500,000 dollars a day spending is the donation to some special program that needs funding support, my name has been associated with this daily donation has been because the donator has been so pissed off about why his name can't get rid of stories with my name in it. So, he donates this $500,000 daily to support that special program with a condition that whoever sees this donation needs to know that I have nothing to do with his family name as well. So, I express myself to that special program's supervision group that I won't complain about truth been told, but no matter how everyone cares about that special program, I can't be a victim of any sort of harassment because of this donation associated.

Also, I heard rumors that the Mr. Senior R has been the subject being complained about for his overspending and so unnecessary spending by his relatives. I heard it is out of the efforts to take some from that donated money and transfer some into their own names. Well, it is purely their family matters that I have nothing do with, I just can't be a victim of harassment as if I am the recipient of that donation.

Another rumor I heard, every David R has heard a rumor that himself is the person who has been spending my $500,000 daily. Well, if together with that rumor of spending $500, 000 daily on me would make this a mutual same-amount spending rumor that nobody needs to do anything about other than being pissed off, right? but why? So, I assumed the "customary" 20% buyer-back 回扣(pron: huikou) related to my $500,000 daily spending rumor is what I should have the panic about where this money would come from?

----October 11th, 2018


我也是经常抱怨不知哪儿冒出来的人不准我花钱,现在好多了。听听都是些什么原因:

1:我有钱可以花了,那他们的钱在那里。他们不是在问我要我的钱,他们是在问我他们自己的钱在那里。还连哭带喊得。
我是经常被气到半死。我根本就不认识他们,也从未听说过他们,更没见过他们的钱,他们根本是在一口一声说我偷了他们的钱。我有时气急了就会回答说“一定是藏在你自己的肛门里被你自己给忘记了。那可都是黄金万两。”


2:“你凭什么说那是你的钱”?以及“你凭什么说那是你一个人的钱?”

2-1: 这句话冷静点的问法就是“为什说那是你的钱?”“为什么那是你一个人的钱而不是方家后人公共的钱?”,确实是所有方家后人一定会问的问题。

我所继承的都是信托都是按照遗嘱继承,我在遗嘱上的名字是“女掌”。每一份都按遗嘱,每一个遗嘱都附有掌纹胎记的画像。信托究竟如何规定的确实不是由我决定的,而是在信托设立时就已经书写立在了遗嘱里的。方家后人如有问题,请就继承法和信托法向你自己的律师咨询。

信托继承和一般遗嘱继承的区别就是这些所继承钱财都是早就已经不在那个已经去世的给钱的家里老人的名下,而是这个家里老人在去世前办理了该信托后就已经转入了老人所指定的该信托唯一受益人“女掌”的名下。在我2004年继承后就转入我户籍注册名字"方敏"的名下,每一笔信托都是如此,所以所有这些信托都不是方家后人共同的钱财而是我方敏一个人的。

*女掌是我爷爷们给我起的名字(信托注册名),方敏是我父亲方文海给我起的名字(户籍注册名)。----2018年10月12日更新。

----2018年10月11日。


2-2: 我所继承的不是“芝麻芝麻开开门”,不是什么海盗藏在某个山洞里的金银珠宝在2004年被发现了我连腰都不弯一下就捡到的钱,而是一直都有人在管理的家里已经去世的老人特意留给我的礼物钱, 从来不是什么不知是谁丢在荒地上的钱袋子被发现了所以只要听说了有钱就都应该分一份的。

这些钱更不是美国有钱男人给的性交费,所以不是什么比比谁才是该男人如今最爱就应该够资格拿走的。

2-3: 我曾祖母是自1930年开始就已经寡居,她寡居期间的私人恋爱生活传言是否真实都是与我无关。

听说我爷爷方智仁去世前已经被告知一些传言,在DNA鉴定不普及的1965年,我爷爷方智仁已经就他所听到的传言做了恰当处理。所有一切都与我及方智仁给我的信托无关。
1989年时是否是灵异,即是否是已去世的方智仁在表达对他自己亲生孩子婚姻的担心,我不清楚。我知我父亲兄弟二人的婚姻因为稳定都未被提及,但他好像很关心我是否知道他也有给我一份丰厚的礼物(就是在中国香港投资的那个信托,其他的当时说的是“世界各地”)。

我所有爷爷奶奶的私人生活都与我本人及我继承的信托没有任何关系。

----2018年10月11日。