Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, October 6, 2018

10-06-2018 How can someone get money from a no-owner Trust ---- What is the secret?

10-06-2018 How can someone get money from a no-owner Trust ---- What is the secret?


After my post yesterday, it seems sinks in a lot of people that no matter how they tell deserved stories on a public media radio, it is unlikely they can get any money other than the paid-out expenses, but there is one stray still strong waiting for my "death" ---- somehow related to government employees, not just China.

It has been rumored in the Chinese community my "death" was announced on the radio as one of the six people. I am not a bit concerned because of my family stories how my grandparents and my great grandfather died because of hospital-related experiences, my current situation is the safest one thanks to the modern remote accessible medical technology that makes check-in in-person not even needed.

A lot of people feel my current situation has been a set up, called "you can do nothing about the situation", such as I can't contact anyone because radio program already announced no-need loudly, whoever I contact keep ignore me because radio program already explained to everyone it is so annoying, I just can't get any paid-out money no matter how much money has announced by the radio program, it seems a lot of people circling to wait for my "death". How can anyone get money if my Trust becomes no-owner? And who can get this money?

I contribute here what I have heard of. A Shanghai Miss Yu who died in the 1970s in Shanghai, her Trust was set up in Hong Kong in 1946, her relatives from Northern China got some money after her death but not the next-Kin inheriting. I heard another story recently, a guy came from Shanghai who also never married and no child had died also in the 1970s in San Francisco, his Trust was also set up before 1949 in Hong Kong and also no Next-Kin inheriting but some distributing of the money from his Trust as well after his death.

What is the trick? As I said, who is circulating around waiting for my "death" to get what money? I will be lucky if this is purely my over-suspicious of everything. So far, I heard loudly noise from Chinese community is for the one that was set up in Hong Kong in 1948, the Chinese community is certain this one is real because my family old saying they may have heard of, but what are the secrets they can have this money? According to rumors, it was Albert Gore who announced his wish to "say death" on the radio, it was Albert Gore's Chinese girlfriend announced her determination to "own" the 2004's $500Million transferred out to the U.S. from this Trust in Hong Kong. According to rumors, it took some law licenses to help to transfer the intellectual income without the income-maker even heard of such income and the trick knowledge is that the income-maker did not receive the one-and-only notification letter to expect such upcoming income-checks, so, what will be the trick for this announced determination? I am currently completely secluded from all verifiable contacts by all these efforts organized by Albert Gore and his Chinese girlfriend. Exactly, what will be the strike?

爸爸妈妈,不用担心,我很安全。请保护好自己。当年(1970年代)旧金山据说有四五百华人从此失踪,故事很吓人的。


----October 6th, 2018