Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, October 18, 2018

10-18-2018 The anger from cousins and friendly (方家亲戚以及一些友好人士的愤怒)

10-18-2018 The anger from cousins and friendly (方家亲戚以及一些友好人士的愤怒)


From my cousins(亲戚的愤怒):

1: Their family seniors were not cared for by me the same way as I cared for my parents.
My answer: My parents' marriage family is the poorest among my father-side relatives. In 2004, the understanding of my parents' health care was good health-insurance and some retirement pension which were both affordable to my father side relatives' own finance. In the meeting, the decision was they buy their insurances in China, and I gave them the gift of over $80Million in U.S. dollar in years later which would be around 2014 or 2015. They still have not received the gifts is beyond my control.
1:他们家的老人没有被我想我自己父母一样照顾着.
我的回答:我父母的婚姻家庭是我父系亲戚里最穷的一个。2004年,我给我父母所做的安排,当时的理解就是一个好的医疗保险及一份普通的退休工资,这些在当时就是我父系亲戚们自己就有也买得起的。在会上当时提到的就是,他们自己在中国买保险,我在2014或者2015年左右给他们一家一份超过8千万美金的礼物(即五亿人民币)。他们至今没有收到礼物是因为事件发展不在我的掌控之中。

My anger is I only receive a Trust of $15Million in 1948, and I gave them each over $80 Million which is 5 times of the total of the year 1948's size for each, why it is ridiculous for them to buy their own insurance for the time being? All either can afford to have good one or having good company-offered insurance, either small business owner (“个体户”自己做生意) or college graduated having a good retirement.
我的愤怒是:我继承的信托在1948年设立时就只有一千五百万美金(五百万大洋),而我2004年愿意给他们的是每家超过八千万美金(即五亿人民币)的一份礼物,他们自己付钱买一份他们买的起的保险怎么就变成离谱了?他们所有的人都是要么做“个体户”自己做生意已经好多年了,要么大学毕业有一份很好的公费医疗退休金。

Those Trusts I inherited were from my father-side grandfathers,  my mother side relatives are not who I owe which is not to say they are not my relatives,  other than my mother's eldest sister who had been nice to me before her own child-adoption which was when I was 12 years old. Her relentless fierce efforts after her own adoption to make her own home a clearly-owned place to her own adopted daughter had already pushed me very clearly in my own parents' place only, her husband passed away before 2004. So, as I stated early in my blog, as long as she had what she needed when she was sick, I am comfortable not being the one who should be around and I don't owe her family more than this because of her and her family's attitude towards my mother. My mother worked her food as a maid when she grew up in her eldest sister's place since my mother was 11 years old, but my mother was never a doomed-maid person to her eldest sister, nor to her eldest sister's family".
我妈妈那边的亲戚,除了我妈妈的大姐,我是谁也没欠,这不是在说他们不是亲戚,而是说我继承的是我父系爷爷们给我的礼物。我妈妈的大姐在我十一二岁左右她领养她自己的小孩以前对我非常好。她领养了自己的小孩以后就坚持用各种方式强调她自己的家是她自己所领养的小孩所拥有的,她这份持续不懈的努力早就让我非常非常地清楚我父母的家才是我唯一的家,她丈夫是在2004年以前就去世了。所以,就像我曾经在我博文里曾经提到的,在我妈的大姐生病去世之前,她可以收到所需要的公费医疗以外的医疗以其他照顾,我就很自在,我不觉得我是应该需要亲身照顾陪伴她的那一个,我也不觉得我亏欠她家里比这更多就因为他们一家对我母亲的态度。我的母亲从十一二岁起是在她的这个大姐家里长大的直到我父母结婚,我妈妈必须协助独立操持家务才能有口饭吃是我妈妈自己的认知,那些家务事做得动做不动都是她必须做的是我妈妈告诉我的她的成长经历,我认为我妈妈是做工挣得她自己的成长伙食费,对我妈妈的大姐及我妈妈大姐的家庭来说,我妈妈并不应该被认为是他们家里一个“永远都改变不了地位的”的低贱保姆而已。)

2: Why I refuse to give them that "over $80Million in U.S. dollars" in 2004.
My answer: That is a gift, not I owe. I do have the privilege to decide when and how to gift. I have the concern that they would get into some trouble that already existed in that meeting which was so many ridiculous demands to have some money.
2:为什么我拒绝在2004年就送给他们这每家超过80万美金的礼物。
我的回答:那是礼物不是欠债,我愿意什么时候给怎么给就什么时候给怎么给。我当时就是担心他们卷入当时在会上就已经存在的一堆某明奇妙的要钱要求。)

I said in that meeting I have this gift allocated for my father's siblings and my grandfather's siblings because they were relatives to me and my father, and I asked them to try not to get involved with those who don't have this kind of gift from me. Those are the people I never owe a bit. All these noises you heard that they deserve to have some money were in that meeting to bilk and fiercely demand money already, all behaved as if I owe them. They are the people I never even heard of till they harmed me, I never owed them a penny and I never owed them any kindness that ever from them. Why would I ever reward those people I never even heard of just because they dare to harm for money or they dare to bilk for money?
(我当时已经说了,我有这每家一份给我父亲弟妹及我爷爷弟妹的礼物准备好了也特别安置好了,我让他们尽量别卷入那些没有这份类似礼物的人的吵闹不休。我没欠了那些人的。你们现在能听到的就是应该拿钱的吵闹声在2004年7月1日那天就有,不停的在那儿不是讹就是诈,都是一副我欠了他们似的。而在他们伤害我之前,我根本就没听说过他们,更没欠他们一分一厘的钱债,也没欠他们一丝一毫的人情债。我为什么要奖励他们就是敢伤害我就是一定要钱反正不是讹就是诈的这份努力?)

My anger towards my father side cousins is why they can't consult laws to know that "over $80Million" is never what I owe but a gift.
(我对我父系的亲戚的愤怒就是:他们为什么不做法律咨询以了解我从来没有欠了他们的,就只是在送礼而已。)


From friendly(友好人士的愤怒):

They have been friendly to me without any expectation as conditions, but why I disappreciate them as such?
My answer: Never my intention but the reason I have called for laws' help.

Since 2004 which was soon after July 1st of 2004 if not immediately after the meeting, the enormous efforts I complained to laws about have been "who hates me or who is willing to harm me should deserve anything I lawfully own, and only negativenesses can be allowed to reach to those who have once been nice and friendly to me". I have complained to laws since 2015 when I myself has become a clear victim of this obvious hate crime.

他们对我友善从未有过附加条件也没有过什么不切实际的幻想,但我为什么对他们如此不稀罕?
我的回答:这不是我的本意而是我报警的原因。
这是从2004年就开始甚至是从2004年7月1日开完会就立即开始的,我向法律所投诉的就是:有这么很大的一份努力就是要表达:“仇恨我的人就应该得到我所拥有的,对我友善的就只配没好事”。我是从2015年当我自己已经明显成为这种仇恨犯罪的受害者时就已经报警了。

----October 13th, 2018