Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, October 5, 2018

10-05-2018 More about my younger brother (更多和我弟弟相关的)

10-05-2018 More about my younger brother (更多和我弟弟相关的)


Some questions I heard of regarding my other day's post about my younger brother.
10-03-2018 My younger brother is never a beneficiary nor the next kin to any of my Trusts(对我的任何一个信托来说,我弟弟既不是其法定受益人也不是其法定继承亲属))

1: What if he really can't have a child of his own? (如果他真是已经不可能有他自己的孩子?)
My response: What I heard is either his wife or his wife's friend(s) may have harmed his male function that he may never have a child of his own if his wife's child is truly not his biologically. I have to ask everyone who has this question "What is your advice?"

2: Why not let him live with his wife as he chooses.
My response: Even without this rumor, I did not object his free will in living his marriage life as he prefers. I only stated I do not have any association with his marriage family, that's it.

3: Why not give him that gift of ¥500Million RMB.
My response: I refuse to reward him for not taking our parents as his relatives.

4: Why not move on when everyone insists on your parents died already, why not instead to cherish the only living brother?
My response: I moved on already so that I don't have such a living person need to be contacted or associated as a younger brother.
I am still caring whereabouts of my own possibly still living parents who have brought me up. They are mine to care for. Its none of anyone else's business how I care about them.

5: My younger brother was not brought up as a favorable child.
My response: Every family has a favorable child more or less. My parents had not abused him. I might have been spoiled financially by my ancient grandfathers' blessing somehow without my own parents' knowledge, which had also been beneficial to his grown-up experience compare to children in our neighborhood.

6: Why I was not "imported" to the U.S. if I am truly the sole beneficiary of big wealth and couldn't receive money in China?
My response: Well, I have not received my living expenses provided for four years now because of the confusion regarding the lawful ownership of my Trusts' investments which is after my lawful inheriting. I can imagine the confusion and I can imagine the obstacles and concerns if "importing" could be beneficiary to my overall well-being.
I myself have no grudge against my happy childhood grown-up experiences in not so rich China, and I am happy I was brought up by great Chinese culture that I am so proud to possess. My proud statement: I am truly the proud creator of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Game opening Ceremony.

7: Do I have any advice on how to help my younger brother?
My response: Hardly( please check the link above).
I think he can be helped to realize I truly not steal his lawful inheritable if China is indeed a lawful country.
I can't state anything on my parents behave but my parents' horrible experiences are the reasons I refuse to have any association with his marriage family, it is for my own safety and for my own well-being.

----October 5th, 2018


1: 如果他真是已经不可能有他自己的孩子?
我的回应:我听说的是他自己的妻子或者他自己妻子的朋友们把他的男性功能给弄伤了,也就是说如果他妻子的孩子真的不是他自己的亲生孩子,他可能就再也不可能有他自己的小孩了。我就只好问一下所有关心他的人“你们的建议是什么呀?”

2: 为什么不可以让他按照他自己的意愿选择和他的妻子继续他们的婚姻?
我的回应:就算没有这个传言,我都从未没有反对他按照他自己的自由意愿选择他自己的婚姻生活。我只是强调我不愿意和他的婚姻家庭有任何关联(关系),就这样。

3: 为什么不把那5亿人民币的礼物给他?
我的回应:我拒绝奖励他不把我及他的父母当成他自己的亲人。

4:所有的人都已经在坚持和我强调你父母已经死绝了,我为什么就不能向前看看珍惜唯一剩下的这个弟弟?
我的回应:我已经向前看了,所以我说我不需要和这么一个人联系或把这个人当成是我的弟弟。据说他的妻子认为我及我父母和我弟弟关系很不好所以应该由她这个做妻子的来和我及我父母单独做个朋友的原因。我对此的回应就是我父母“已死”而且我身上也没长了一个男人阳具所以不需要认识我弟弟的妻子或和我弟弟的妻子有任何联络。以上这些也是我对南京四中毕业的王朝晖的态度,永远如此。
我确实还很在乎生我养我的我自己的亲生父母下落,我永远都会在乎,但这已经和任何人无关了。

5:我弟弟从小就不是一个受宠的孩子。

我的回应:每一个家庭或多或少都有受到父母偏爱的孩子,但我的父母从未虐待我弟弟。我是从小有可能收到我祖爷爷们对我的一些财务关照,但这是在我父母并不知道的情况下,而我弟弟本人也因为这一份关照比我们左邻右舍的孩子要好很多。

6: 如果我真的在国外有大笔财产可继承,在中国又收不到生活费用给付,为什么没把我给“进口”到美国长大啊?
我的回应:因为我的信托的一些投资有一些法律所有权的困扰,我都已经等了快四年了还没有收到我的生活费用给付。
我自己对于我从小是在不是很富裕的中国有个快乐长大的童年一点都不介意,我也很高兴我是受着中国文化的熏陶成长的,我也很骄傲我所学到的中国文化。我的骄傲宣言:我真真实实就是2008北京奥运会开幕式的创意人。

7:我会否建议如何帮助一下我弟弟。
我的回应;很难(请参阅上列链接)。
我认为如果中国真是一个法治国家的话,他至少可以在别人帮助下了解到我确实没有偷窃应该由他继承的一份财产。
我不能替我父母表态但我父母的恐怖经历是我不愿和他的婚姻家庭有任何关联或联系的原因,这纯粹是为了我自己的安全,纯粹是为了我自己的生活不受影响。

----2018年1月5日。