Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, June 7, 2018

06-07-2018 Amusing incident (乌龙事件)

06-07-2018  Amusing incident (乌龙事件)


Heard this morning's talk about "Bahamas" registration.
My response: I heard the person who owns the Bahamas registered company can't stop laughing at his own confusion now: He owns the Bahamas registered upmost-investor company so that he only demands its American investment's "Pejoves" Fund company's ownership instead of the entire investment chain's nor its British investor company. His family name has been associated with the "Pejoves" Fund's British investor company for centuries.

I heard that $650 register fee company is a newly registered company that has nothing to do with the American "Pejoves" Fund company. Possibly, this is what "It is in the Bahamas registry" means this morning.

I totally know what this is like when Chinese community can't bear to hear me announcing my grandfather TangXuanZong (唐玄宗) was the last Emperor of the Tang dynasty. The information was so available on the internet that there were more than ten Tang dynasty Emperors including my grandfather "Ingnyama Mufasa(唐穆宗)" and "Simba" after this TangXuanZong (唐玄宗), and I had announced him the last Tang dynasty Emperor for 7 years.

I heard my Trust which has been investing in American "Pejoves" was set up for me in 900AD or so by my ancient grandfather Southern Tang dynasty Emperor Li Jing (南唐中主李璟).

----June 7th, 2018