Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

06-05-2018 All about what is Trust Inheriting and related (都是有关信托继承及其相关的)

06-05-2018 All about what is Trust Inheriting and related (都是有关信托继承及其相关的)


Heard this morning's talk about American "Pejoves" Fund Company (中文附后).
My response: This was referring the U.S.government's rescue financing during 2008 financial storm to the auto industry. The American "Pejoves" had received U.S. government's help together with the Ford Auto as one of its investors. It was in the newspaper that all these financings on Auto industry have been paid back with interests. And Ford Auto is famous for it only needed a few financing helps and it was when the interest rate was more comfortable. The American "Pejoves" Fund is still a 100% private company.

Owning a car or owning a house need to be registered with the RMV or the local government to pay auto tax or property tax, owning a company also has a company registry as well to pay the company taxes. I heard in the government record, this company has been registered 100% fully owned by its British Investor Fund company, and its British Investor Fund company has been 100% fully owned by a French company. All since the year 1600 or so. O'Connors' confusion is similar to this.

I had experienced the feeling of the similar, it was when I found out my ancient grandfather (唐玄宗) was not the last Emperor of the Tang dynasty as I had so comfortably thought, there were over ten Tang dynasty Emperors after him.

----June 5th, 2018


Heard this morning's talk about the conflicts between my grandfather's offspring and his private assistant.
My response: It was rumored that there were 1/3 of the bank savings that my grandfather's left behind had been transferred to this private assistant's bank account. My father's siblings had experienced "annoyed" attitude from this private assistant when they went to ask financial help and they had eye-witnessed the huge difference of the financial situations ever since my grandfather's death. My father was similar, especially that my mother has been a low-income wife who is not good at managing family finance.

I heard my grandfather had given my father and my father's siblings a letter(last will) in 1965, each in person, and I heard my father did not receive a bank note or a check as his siblings had was the reason my father threw out my grandfather's letter. So, I don't know if this 1/3 of the bank savings was given by my grandfather.

I heard my grandfather had entrusted 5 Million Silver Dollar to the birthmark girl from his eldest & birthmark son's line (my father's line) which left himself only 150,000 Silver Dollar to support his family in 1948 when my father, being the eldest, was still a high school student.

I heard my grandparents had been kept rejecting my father's any demand but spoiling my father's siblings' for anything financially ever since. I had made the financial arrangement about my father's health care and emergency support ever since the day I inherited my Trusts and I will be the one to comfort my father if that bank transfer to the private assistant was indeed from my grandfather's wish.

I have expressed my willingness to gift my father's siblings ¥500Million each, each is about 10% of what that 5 Million Silver Dollar in 1948 worth today. I heard my great grandmother who raised my father was often in tears to see all her children had to calculate the money to make the ends meet, so I am willing to gift my grandfather's siblings' families the same size gifts. I am not willing to gift those who I never met nor heard of even if they are my father-side cousins by blood, because I did not take their money, and I did not owe them any money nor them any caring.

Like I stated before, I am stilling listening instead of accusing immediately regarding what happened to the ¥9,000monthly providing since my birth because all my grandfather's offspring had been safe during the difficult time of the Culture Revolution (Red Guards Revolution).

----June 5th, 2018


Heard this morning's talk about what means inheriting.
My response: This confusion has been pissing me off all this time. Since June 30th of 2004, I kept saying I inherited and I was kept being told that I have to know this or that living person refuses to give me money.

Yes, I inherited Trusts means I got my money from some deceased persons who were my own birth grandfathers from different generations.

----June 5th, 2018


听说了今天早上提到了美国“Pejoves”基金公司。
我的回应:这指的是2008年的金融海啸期间美国政府对汽车制造业的纾困注资。这家基金公司作为福特汽车的投资公司之一,是有收到过美国政府的纾困金。福特汽车很有名的就是它所需要纾困金很少,而且还是在利息已经下降到已经可以考虑的时候才拿的(政府纾困金类似商业贷款,报纸上登的就有3-4次拨款,额度大但利息高)。报纸上早就登过整个汽车行业早就把本金和利息都还清了。美国“Pejoves”基金公司至今都还是100%私营企业。

买车买房要向政府RMV注册登记交纳车税地税,办个公司也要向政府注册登记交纳公司税。我听说这家公司的政府注册登记的记录是从成立至今,这家公司都是100%归其英国投资公司所拥有,其英国投资公司是100%被更上级的法国投资公司所拥有。让欧家困扰不已的那家美国基金公司也是类似情形, 且都是从1600年左右成立就如此。

我也有过类似感受,那就是当我发现我祖爷爷唐玄宗原来不是大唐的最后一个皇帝,他后面居然还有十来个唐朝皇帝啊。

----2018年6月5日。

听说今天早上提到了我爷爷的孩子们和我爷爷以前的私人助理之间的矛盾。
我的回应:有传言我爷爷去世前后留下的钱,有近1/3转入了这个私人助理的银行账户。听说我父亲的弟妹家里经济上有难处去找这个助理时,都感受过那份不耐烦,也都亲眼目都了我爷爷去世以后和这个助理家里经济上的巨大差别。我父亲类似,特别是我母亲低工资又不会理财。

我听说我爷爷1965年去世前有给我父亲和我父亲的弟妹每人一封信(遗嘱),我听说我父亲没有和他的弟妹一样拿到一张支票或存折,我父亲当时气的就把我爷爷的信给扔了。所以我不知道这1/3的银行存款是不是我爷爷愿意给的。

我听说我爷爷于1948年,在他的长子即我父亲还在上高中时,就为我的父亲即胎记掌纹子这支所出的胎记掌纹女儿办理了一份五百万大洋的信托,只给自己留下了十五万大洋养家。

我听说我的爷爷奶奶从此就是拒绝我父亲任何花钱的要求,但一直很宠爱很满足我父亲弟妹们的要求。我在继承我的信托那天就为我父亲做了和我类似规模的健康及紧急情况照顾的财务安排,如果那个银行转账是我爷爷的意愿,我会安慰我的父亲。

我已经表达了我愿意给我父亲的弟妹们一人一份5亿人民币的礼物,一份差不多就是1948年时候的五百万大洋的如今价值的10%左右。我听说抚养我父亲长大的曾祖母当年看着她自己所有的孩子们都是在数着钱过日子的时候经常是涕泪涟涟,所以我也表达了我愿意给我爷爷的弟妹一人一份同样大小的礼物。我不愿意给其他那些我既没见过也没听说过的方家血脉任何钱,我不愿意给钱就是因为我没拿他们的任何钱,我不愿意给钱就是因为我既没欠他们任何金钱债也没欠他们任何人情债。

就像我曾经讲过的,我还在听而不是立即激动指责那从我出生就开始支付的每月九千元人民币究竟是怎么回事,就因为我爷爷的孩子们全部都平平安安度过了动荡的文化大革命。

----2018年6月5日。


听说了今天早上提到了什么是继承。
我的回应:就是这个闹不清让我气到现在。从2004年6月30日到现在我就一直说我继承了一些钱,然后就有一堆一群的人一定要和我说清楚还一定要说到让我彻底明白这个那个还活着的人从来就没打算给我钱。

现在总算是闹请了,我继承了这信托那信托就是说我拿到了一些死人留下的钱。这死人那死人就是我自己那些已经去世的亲生爷爷们。

----2018年6月5日。