Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, September 30, 2018

09-30-2018 Why a glamor talented bigname's daughter-in-law kept on challenging a daughter from a completely different house?

09-30-2018 Why a glamor talented big name's daughter-in-law kept on challenging a daughter from a completely different house?


Heard this morning's broadcasting that the glamor and talented Ina has been on this radio producing efforts that I accused as blackmail. Being talented herself, why she has problems with hard-earned fame? I search online and found out her husband carries the famous family resemblance obviously. She is a wife to a big name in a happy marriage probably is the reason for all these challenges.

I am an heir-daughter of a long history name whose privileges are protected, she is a daughter-in-law to a big wealthy business name who deserves the same privileges. This longtime struggle may have been shared among a lot of daughters-in-law who mistook my privileges are from being important enough to the big names' family seniors. This is a huge misunderstanding that my "huge success" in 2004 came from the romance, July 1st of 2004 was a big day in my life because it was the next day I inherited my grandfathers' blessing. That day was the day it was all about me and all about what I wanted because that day was my inheriting shopping spray day. My hard-earned fame glory day was on June 30th of 2004 when I participated in the conversation that led to the smartphone's invention.

I am a daughter of a big historic name whose privileges have already been acknowledged since I was born so that I was relaxed on the desire to prove to everyone I know that I have inherited some handsome blessing. I was a computer science engineer who also graduated from a medical college and had learned the basic medical system that my preference on spending my money is different to a lot of girls. I enjoy fashion, but fanciful life is not what I am not familiar with in my family's stories, I paid attention to my overall health and a healthy lifestyle more logically, of course, was the reason that my handsome spending on my own health and my own well-being has been invisible to a lot of people. My living expenses are not supposed to be shabby either, I am current just caught up in the situation called "impacted by the ownership confusion".

Being a daughter, I have learned a lot of family education on my way of growing up. One of the teachings my father had taught me was trying to listen instead of kept on expressing. So, I have learned to listen to other people's thoughts and I have learned how to recognize what sparks in other people's expression, which has been so beneficial to my own expression when I have my own thoughts. I would assume how not easy it has been to build up such a big family name has been part of the family education a daughter has brought up with, which must be such a treasure a daughter-in-law who must have been so envious of.

I have been constantly insulted to prove that I have some big money visibly, and I can imagine the pressure a lot of daughters-in-law may have been under to prove that they do have marriages truly appreciated by the big family names. I have been annoyed by all these competitions & challenges regarding who I am, and I don't have any prescription for any of them to help them to ease tons of pressures that drive them to challenge as such, but I would say it is better not to extend this pressure-handling to the family's business-investment because the old saying I listen to: "Don't party at the place you eat".

----Sept 30th, 2018