Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, September 21, 2018

09-21-2018 The maiden names and a granddaughter's comments (娘家姓氏及一个孙女的评语)

09-21-2018 The maiden names and a granddaughter's comments (娘家姓氏及一个孙女的评语)


A lot of people must have asked why I don't defend myself on the radio, I heard the explanation given is I lost my voice because of glasshouse cancer which is a true statement. I have complained about a lot of harassments to keep me in this "heavily flu-alike accented unrecognizable voice".

And, who are those attorneys on the radio? A lot are indeed sent by the female who publicly thrown a lot of shits at me to prove she is the real sexuality. Now you can imagine why it sounds some defenses are there but always effectively put me in the situation that has been "an overall disadvantaged enough" status. Some would say, but there are great points sometimes as well, well, that is my confusion as well if the intention is to keep the family name a bit decent.

Alright, but where are my attorneys if I am wealthy enough and financially independent enough as I claimed? They are obviously around because I am not crushed to pieces yet even though my financial identity is very confusing to the government sector as well. So, I am the one growing more and more comfortably quiet to wait for the things to be sorted out.

Exactly, what is the problem between me and the big family name? The maiden names.

Most involved are from maiden names that historically associated with my "financial identity". They are the Missy from the confused families who are so pissed off about my $400Million yearly living expenses providing and more. As you heard, the education from this radio program is the family name is the protection even if you performed a bank robbery as long as you make it clear in front the objective is the Chinese woman Min Fang's money only. And it seems the family names have dedicated promoting themselves as the role models for conducting real robberies to prove "nothing could be wrong even if it is truly a bank robbery (or murder for money) as long as Min Fang is the target." So, as I announced on this blog, I send the family names to the U.S. law enforcement already because I am so confused by this so impressive motive. But I did not call U.S. law enforcement's help on why every pissed off maiden name has been announced the true sexuality to the one & only family name I ever met, because I am indeed "not interested in a leftover sexuality."

So, what kind of confusion can be so impressively strong? I am not the person aware of a lot as well except the confusion is all about one company that has the $10,000 dollars per month story.

These maiden names anger has been:
They are the true owners of the paying company.

My anger has been:
I did not pick up any payment-checks in person from the paying company. All those payments were according to instructions from the paying companies' lawfully registered investor-owners. All by my entrusting groups' arrangement.

The result:
I have been shitted all over worldwide, and intended service providers have been harassed If dare to give out the payment money or provide any paid already service.

My hypothesis question:
Is the paying company the same company they truly own?
Evidential question: Why not confronting the paying company they truly own?

The action I have taken:
1: I asked U.S. laws protection on possible severe harassments and more.
2: I ask all confused families to do me a big favor to direct all their confusion to the paying company instead of me nor intended service providers.

By the way, why there is such an impressive expectation for me to pay to be disgusted as the never wanted who deserved to bow to the true sexuality?
(为什么会有让人印象如此深刻的期待,会要求让我付钱被骂成没人要的烂货必须向床上的真货顶礼摩拜?)

From the radio program, all that audience could hear is how this or that female is the real butts truly enjoyable. I am such unwanted disgusted is the enough reason to demand me to pay handsomely to be shitted all over and to be expected to bow to the true butts. Well, rumored it was from the private assistant's family this was how my grandmother was requested by the private assistant's wife in exchange for my grandmother to be acknowledged as the private assistant's woman.
从广播剧上,广大听众听来听去,都是在说这女的,那女的才是床上真货,我方敏没人会要,就是我方敏必须付钱必须挨骂必须向床上真货鞠躬的原因和理由。据说那是丁姓私人助理向我奶奶所提出的要求,作为我奶奶被他老婆所承认是他床上女友的交换条件。(据说是1958年我奶奶去世前住在医院的时候)

I have to say my grandmother was truly not pretty at all and truly fat enough after four children. Ever since marriage, she was the one under enormous pressure to be replaced instead of being wanted even by outsiders for most of her prime years, or more accurately, the entire marriage years. After all these years under my grandfather's "charitable touches out of the duty as the husband betrothed-before-birth" to share four children between them, she must have been desperate enough and proud enough when my grandfather finally made her the housewife with the family savings account.
(我只能说句实话我奶奶确实是长得很不好看(准确点是丑的真是很可以啦,她妈妈应该还可以,她娘家弟弟就很英俊。这就是指腹为婚了,惨哦,宝没押准),开始交往时又是在她生了四个孩子以后(最小的的都已经8岁9岁了),身材实在是肥的很离谱以后,据说她的腹部肚皮都已经是皮叠皮啦(还不是因为肥,就因生孩子太多),她才会面对如此要求啦。自从结婚以后,我奶奶就一直是在长期高压下担心被我爷爷因为喜欢年轻漂亮而给扫地出门的一个,年轻时候一直如此,确切地说是结婚以后及一直如此。在结婚多年就只有我爷爷会给她一点“看在指腹为婚的份上,就是尽尽丈夫义务”的爱抚,生下两人的四个孩子之后,再加上我爷爷总算是把家里的钱归她管了,可以想象我奶奶又是昂首挺胸总算是当家作主了,又是热锅上的蚂蚁一副猴急难耐寂寞的馋相,才会答应和我爷爷的私人助理来个床上坦诚相见(也就是展示展示那叠叠的肚皮,还能有什么呀?)

These are truly a granddaughter's comments from the story I heard that she actually accepted my grandfather's private assistant who she was so despised as "smelly stunk". I am definitely not after her in every bit and my grandfather had paid it ¥20,000 RMB very clear in 1965. (这还真是我作为孙女听说我奶奶在医院面对付钱才被承认的要求痛骂私人助理是个“肮脏恶心的垃圾货”之后对我奶奶所谓浪漫故事的真是评语。我还真是一丁点都不像她。我爷爷是在1965年支付了两万元人民币。

*My grandmother died in 1958 or so. She was betrothed to my grandfather before both were born. My grandfather was a famous playboy refused to divorce his ugly wife for his love to his firstborn ( my father ).
我奶奶是在1958年左右去世的,我爷爷奶奶是指腹为婚。我爷爷喜欢交女友是个有名的花花公子,但他为了对他第一个孩子的爱,也就是为了对我的父亲的爱坚决不肯休了他的丑老婆在30年代的老上海是很有名的。


(4:据说我爷爷在1965年去世时,把我父亲的那一份所应继承财产(两万元人名币左右)全部给了丁姓助理,就是替我父亲还了我奶奶的那一份怀孕钱。都知道我父亲从出生起就是由我的曾祖母一手带大的。除了1956年我父亲离开部队考上南京大学之前的那一年,就从未和我奶奶共住一个屋檐下。
4: It was said that my grandfather gave my father's entire inheritable(about ¥20,000) to the private assistant in 1965 was to pay my father's debt of my grandmother's pregnancy-fee. It was well-known my father was raised by my great-grandmother ever since he was born. Other than that one year between my father left the Army and attained college, he never shared one roof with my grandmother.
----published on September 18th, 2018 )


The Explanation to the Chinese community why I am the sole beneficiary? (对华裔社区所好奇的:为什么我是唯一的受益人?)
The answer: Inheriting according to the will (wills). (答案:是按遗嘱继承)

爸爸妈妈:你们要是活得还挺好,我的门牌号(apartment#)是2494.


----Sept 21st, 2018, updated on Sept 23rd, 2018