Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, September 8, 2018

09-08-2018 The M family and the Lehman Brother's French Investor

09-08-2018 The M family and the Lehman Brother's French Investor


Heard about the M family has been associated with Lehman Brother's French Investor.
My response:

Ya, but I am just a typical beneficiary person of some Trusts who knows nothing. I claimed the Fund company is because I heard my 2018's expenses have been provided for by this American Fund company according to its French investor's instruction which was an after its company-tax payment, and possibly after its French investor's company-tax payment as well, so I say a Trust I inherited has been its upstream investor, but I don't know anything other than this.

----Sept 8th, 2018