Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

09-18-2018 有关私人助理的传言以及月经血计谋 (Rumors about the private assistant and the strategy of period blood)

09-18-2018 有关私人助理的传言以及月经血计谋 (Rumors about the private assistant and the strategy of period blood) 


听说了今天早上的播出是中国政府代表所强调的:如果我妈妈还活着,就没可能没有她自己的男人。据说这是中国政府所推广的“这才叫婚姻自由”。
I heard of this morning's broadcasting that Chinese government's representatives emphasized: If my mother indeed still alive, it is impossible that she still does not have a man of her own. It is rumored this is the theme of this propaganda from the Chinese government "Freedom of marriage."

据说特意会以这种中国聪明中国策略让我父母必须以已经死亡身份离开中国,就可以让我父母永远不再是夫妻而让他们自己这群靠着舔女人月经血才能有口饭吃的可以有机会吃口饱饭。所以我说中国政府的这一政治局根本就是特别选拔的全世界都知道的典型传统的妓院婊子才养得出来杂种组成的公共厕所政治局。
It is rumored that it was from the Chinese strategy and the Chinese smartness that my parents left China with real death certificates. It was intended to break their marriage in order to fill-in replacements from their own who are willing to suck money out from the period blood. This is precisely the reason I say this administration is the specially selected group, according to worldwide standard of traditions, the public bathroom of whore-born mother-fuckers.

所以我说这届中国政府根本是篡党夺权,就因我从自己的亲身经历,我很相信海外传言他们就是靠着共舔一泉月经血才被特意提拔成为这一届中国政府中共中央政治局的,他们的才华就是共舔一腔月经血,哪里会听得懂党纪国法或者科学技术都是什么意思,你就听见他们在使劲用中国外交部中国人民解放军的实力帮着卖髀抢鲷了。那才叫只要广播一响,全世界都知道那是中国那一群口舔月经血的外交解放大军都是在帮着脱衣卖髀呐。
This is exactly the reason I say this administration of the Chinese government is the result of usurping, it is from my own personal experiences, I truly believe it is possible as rumored that this administration (Central Political Committee) is specially grouped from one-woman's period-blood enjoyers. If their talents recognized are enjoying one-woman's period as a group, why should anyone expect them to understand laws or regulations, or anything else? All one could hear is the joint-power from the Chinese Military and Chinese Liberation Army and how hard it is to liberate the breasts and butts for everyone to enjoy the joy of sucking some period-blood. It has been such a phenomenon for the world to listen what a joy it would be to be liberated for period-blood sucking.

所以,我只好郑重声明:我替我母亲我父亲所安排的一切都是不可以由其婚姻另一方或其他子女所继承福利,包括目前及未来的医疗保险及退休金房子等所有安排。我希望我自己的父母如果还活着,看到这个博客可以保护好他们自己。
So, I make my announcement here: All the arrangements I made for my birth parents (including medical insurance, retirement financial arrangement, housing, etc) cannot be inherited by their marriage partners if they have, nor their other child, nor step-children if they have. I wish they could read this blog to protect themselves if they are still alive.

全是这种妓院狗屎公共马桶货言论居然被公然叫做新文化运动。完全违反本人意愿,被政府及文化部门公然绑架强迫逼迫所谓名人必须做这种娼妓文化运动的表率,就因为他们自己是一群真真实实婊子养的妓女妓男。
All these low cast shits are now be called new culture movement. Completely ignore one's own willingness, but purely abusive abducting efforts from the government to force so-called Famous people to be the Role Models of the True Shits, just because themselves are the true whore-born toilets' shits.

我是不会愿意看见我爷爷对我的祝福被靠舔月经血的给坑蒙拐骗了。我妈要是还在,还真是已经够老了,76岁了,没那月经血可以被人舔,我也绝不会用我爷爷给我的钱给那恶心讨饭的一口舔了月经的饱饭钱。
I am not willing to watch my grandfathers' blessing to me to be abused by those period-suckers. If my mother still alive, she is really old enough (76 years old now) to have any period blood. I refuse to pay any of my grandfathers' entrusted money I inherited to such disgusting period-sucker beggars.


----方敏于2018年9月18日。


据说,这些都是因为我爷爷的那个私人助理和我奶奶有性交关系。1949年时,已育有四名子女的我奶奶都已经37岁了又黑又丑又胖,但就是嘴馋爱偷吃。我听说的:
It is rumored, all these was because that my grandmother had sexually involved with the private assistant. Being a mother of four, my not-pretty at all grandmother was already 37 years old and fat enough, but it seems she just had this lust-appetite. What I have heard are the following:

1: 据说我奶奶和那个私人助理的偷情关系是我父亲1956年在上海长居期间,就是不够资格参加我爷爷付款的每日家庭晚餐的原因,而由我奶奶自愿自己留在家里做点给我父亲吃吃,然后我奶奶再自己一个人加入由我爷爷付款的家庭晚餐。
!: It is rumored this sexual involvement was the reason that my father was not allowed to attend daily family dinner function which had been financed entirely by my grandfather. It is said that my grandmother would voluntarily prepare something for my father to eat at home but herself would join the family dinner function later.

2:我知道的,我奶奶共育有四名子女,我父亲和我父亲的小妹妹随我爷爷长相,我父亲的大妹妹和弟弟随我奶奶长相。我听说的:据说是我奶奶自己对我父亲的弟弟说丁姓私人助理就和父亲一样。但丁姓私人助理是在我父亲的弟弟已经8岁以后才被我爷爷雇佣的。
2: What I know: My grandmother gave birth to total four children, my father and my father's younger sister were obviously resemble my grandfather, the other two obviously resemble my grandmother herself. What I heard: It was my grandmother herself told her younger son that the private assistant was the father equivalent. But the private assistant was hired when my father's younger brother was already about 8 years old.

3:我爷爷据说是在1948年替我在香港设立了五百万大洋(一千五百万美金)的信托后,就把家里剩余财产(20万左右的大洋)全部放在了我奶奶的名下,但在我奶奶1957年左右因病住院期间,又紧急转回我爷爷自己名下。
3: It is said that my grandfather had put all that was had left (200,000 Dayang) to my grandmother's name after he set up the Trust for me in Hong Kong (500Million Dayang, $15 Million U.S.dollar). But he had to transferred all back to his own name when my grandmother was hospitalized in 1957.

4:据说我爷爷在1965年去世时,把我父亲的那一份所应继承财产(两万元人名币左右)全部给了丁姓助理,就是替我父亲还了我奶奶的那一份怀孕钱。都知道我父亲从出生起就是由我的曾祖母一手带大的。除了1956年我父亲离开部队考上南京大学之前的那一年,就从未和我奶奶共住一个屋檐下。
4: It was said that my grandfather gave my father's entire inheritable(about ¥20,000) to the private assistant in 1965 was to pay my father's debt of my grandmother's pregnancy-fee. It was well-known my father was raised by my great-grandmother ever since he was born. Other than that one year between my father left the Army and attained college, he never shared one roof with my grandmother.

5:我还想补充说一下,据我所听说的,如果我父亲不是我奶奶的头胎子,就算我奶奶很漂亮,我爷爷都一定会被张爱玲的父亲逼着离婚的。众所周知,张爱玲自传就提到当年19岁20岁的张爱玲为情自杀,她父亲是千里迢迢到上海找那富家子算账未果。我奶奶娘家可是没有一点家世背景的,而我爷爷家自古就有继承人的母亲是母后娘娘的传统,否则,世家子弟的张爱玲父亲是绝不会善罢甘休的。据说我爷爷当时是愿娶,但张爱玲绝不肯做小。
5: I want to add a bit more here: From the rumors I heard, if my father was not my grandmother's first born, my grandfather would be forced to have a divorce even if my grandmother was a rare beauty. From the famous Chinese writer's autography, Miss Zhang committed suicide when she was 19 or 20 years old, her father went to Shanghai to take care of the matter but got no results. My grandmother was not from a huge name nor a big house, but my grandfather's family has this tradition historically that the mother of the heir has a King Mother's privilege. Otherwise, Zhang's father, who was from a historic house as well, wouldn't swallow her daughter's miserable experience. It is rumored that my grandfather was willing to wed her but she was not willing without his divorce.

6:至于为什么私人助理家里及我父亲的弟妹们都认为我奶奶是会为了丁姓私人助理而放弃她自己所育所养亲生子女利益的,我还没听说这情有多深,但似乎这是目前上海普遍共识,也就是我爷爷的一切是我奶奶会愿意统统都给丁姓私人助理的。
6: Regarding why the private assistant's family or my father's siblings have assumed my granmother would choose the private assistant over her own borns, I have not heard their romance story yet to know how deeply they were involved. But it seems it is widely understood in Shanghai that my grandmother would willing to give everything that my grandfather had owned to the private assistant instead of her own borns,

7:我本人郑重声明我爷爷方智仁1948年替我在香港设立的信托从未被我奶奶向其他人提及,我爷爷方智仁也从未更改过该信托。我本人已经在2004年6月30日继承该信托。我爷爷奶奶的婚姻是他们自己的问题。----方敏
7: So, I make my announcement here: The Trust my grandfather Fang, Zhiren set up for me was never bleached by my grandmother, my grandfather never changed his settler's will as well. I inherited this Trust on June 30th of 2004. My grandparents' marriage is their own story.


---- 2018年9月18日。