Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, September 24, 2018

09-24-2018 今天早上播出了中国出入境管理局永久禁止方敏入境 (Forbidden to enter China announced this morning on the radio program)

09-24-2018 今天早上播出了中国出入境管理局永久禁止方敏入境 (Forbidden to enter China announced this morning on the radio program)


听说了今天早上中国出入境管理局雇佣演员宣布了永久禁止方敏入境。我是接到过中国领事馆的一个电话通知,是有这么一个文件,起因于国内执法单位发现有我的假护照。我已报告美国警方我从未认识该案的涉案人员也从未参与提供私人资料。不知今天早上的播出是否和此有关,但我也不是太在意。
I heard this morning's broadcasting about the announcement from the Chinese Bureau of Exit and Entry Administration, the announcement is to forbid me to enter China permanently. I did receive a phone call from NYC consulate about a forged passport caught by Chinese law enforcement earlier this year. I have reported to the U.S. law people that I never heard of the involved personnel and I never participated by providing my personal information. I am not certain if this morning's broadcasting is because of this but it does not bother me a lot.

旁人看我的处境就是:如果我有钱,是中国政府在海内海外号召华人对我恶意攻击;如果我没钱,我是既没钱也没有任何亲朋好友或者任何工作学习需要去中国大陆,包括旅游在内。所有国内交往过没有交往过的人士名单基本上都已经一网打尽,全部通过广播剧高调宣布和我过去没有现在没有将来也永远不会有任何关系了。
From outsiders, my situation is if I have money, it is from the Chinese government who organized all these malicious attacks me as a person. If I have no money, I have no friends, nor associated personnel, nor associated any sort of organization, nor any sort of contacts to be a reason for me to go to China, not even as a tourist. All-inclusively in an almost complete list that has announced loudly on the radio program to have no association with me, in the past, at present, and in the future.

我本人看法:全部都是经过中国政府,美国人阿尔伯特·高尔和美国洛克菲勒家一些人士进行组织安排和协调而恶意制造的舆论事件。就广播剧制作单位的所有这些做法,我都已经在美国报警。
From myself, All these conducted malicious shit-throwing on the media are organized by this administration of Chinese government, American Albert Gore and Rockefellers,  I have already contacted U.S. law enforcement about all these illegal activities in radio program producing.

美国有法律,我就只要投诉向警方投诉美国的阿尔伯特·高尔及洛克菲勒家一些人士是否是在通过广播剧制作单位恶意性骚扰或者进行仇恨犯罪就可以,都是美国联邦刑事法律所规定的罪名。所以,如果确实是阿尔伯特·高尔或者洛克菲勒家一些人士有参与制造并传播仇恨,我会受到美国法律保障。美国政府是誓言捍卫法制国家的。
The United States is a lawful country so that I just need to complain to the laws if American Albert Gore or if Rockefellers have conducted malicious sexual harassment or even hate crime against me, both are federal crimes. So, I will be protected by laws if I have been the victim of the sexual harassment or the hate crime that possibly conducted by the American Albert Gore or the Rockefellers. The U.S. government has sworn to keep the U.S. a lawful country.

至于中国方面,如果确实是这一届的中国政府在通过广播剧参与针对我方敏的敲诈勒索恐吓威胁并破坏名誉的一系列中国刑法所界定的刑事犯罪活动,不准我入境中国的宣布,对我的人身安全来说,不是什么负面宣布。
About China, if it is indeed this administration of the Chinese government who conducted all these crimes as Extortion, threatening, blackmail and name harm against me, it is not a negative announcement at all to forbid me to enter China, as long as I won't be safe from being a victim defined by the Chinese criminal laws but possibly victimized by the Chinese government, this is from my personal safety point of views.

在美国,通过大众传媒制造谎言散布仇恨,已经超越了美国宪法所赋予的言论自由。
原因:不是每一个美国公民都可以任意凭一张美国公民身份证就可以走进任何一家大众传媒广播公司随便发表个人看法,所以,在大众传媒的广播上发表个人看法已经超越美国宪法所赋予每一个美国公民的的平等美国公民权力,我个人认为应该不属于是美国宪法所保障的每一个美国公民的,平等的,言论自由的权利。
In the United States, to spread maliciousness, negativeness or even hate emotions on public media is beyond the right of freedom of speech.
Reason: Not every single U.S citizen can freely walk into a public media radio broadcasting company to express the personal opinion on a public radio broadcasting media so that it is not the right of freedom granted by the U.S. Constitution that supposes to be a same equal right to all U.S. citizens. I personally think freely publish the personal opinion on a not free-accessible-to-all public media is not in the scope of freedom of speech as the right from the U.S. Constitution.

09-21-2018 The maiden names and a granddaughter's comments (娘家姓氏及一个孙女的评语)


----2018年9月24日。