Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, November 18, 2017

11-18-2017 2007 July Stadium Event

11-18-2017 2007 July Stadium Event

Heard this morning's broadcasting of "July Stadium Wedding" event.
My response: As explained this morning, event participants (Bride and Groom) or wedding organizer were all never associate with me romantically. Heard there was over 1000 in-person attendee. I was a name-attendee of the event that was introduced by over 400 voice-attendee of the event. Heard there was over 1000 take-part-in-person-attendee that celebrated the event that day at the stadium. This morning's broadcasting was not a replay of that 2007's event. This morning's broadcasting was a 10-years celebration of the 2007 event with about 500 voice-attendee that includes 100 new choir members.

----Nov. 18th, 2017

Heard this morning's explanation of why producing this radio program using editing techniques that used in Oscar movie "crash".
My response: I agree that this radio program had been this popular and phenomena in U.S. and in the entire world as reflected by this morning's explanation. This radio program has been a great achievement that presented producers' great talents. Hope this morning's explanation can bring out more explanations with positive intentions.

----Nov. 18th, 2017

Heard there was some confusion when I was born.
My response: I was born in 1967 as broadcasted in 2006 or so. The confusion is from Chinese version that broadcasted 1971. It was Chinese version only and I do not know who is this 1971-born. No such person associated with me as far as I know. Heard it was concluded a producing mistake in 2006 in China.

----Nov. 18th, 2017

Heard some confusion if I provide for my parents and why same equally
My response: I do provide for them same equally as decided on July 1st of 2004.
My inherited wealth was from my father side grandfathers' blessing. But I am a biological daughter to both of my parents, not an in-law. And I was raised by both of my parents. Of course, I provide for my parents same equally if that is my money, and I do consider my inheritance is my money.

I do not think I have any money-anchor child who has parents that do not include me deserve to be provided for same equally by my money. And I do my best never put any child carries my blood to be in that situation.

----Nov. 18th, 2017