Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

11-15-2017 I own my claimed wealth lawfully is Validated (“我和中国政府的矛盾”附后)

11-15-2017 I own my claimed wealth lawfully is Validated (“我和中国政府的矛盾”附后)



Heard this morning's validation if my inheriting on June 30th of 2004 is legally valid.
My response: Big Thanks to the United States Supreme Court Judge who validated my inheriting on June 30th of 2004 is legally valid. Yes. Yes. Yes. Big Thanks.

----Nov. 15th, 2017

Heard the same U.S. Supreme Court Judge said he is not the person to say if I can own it all.
My response: Yes, of course. I own it all is by my grandfathers' wills.

----Nov. 15th, 2017

Heard the saying to vote to spend my money.
My response: That is from imaginable frustration. By U.S. laws, my wealth is my private wealth which is not eligible for this "vote to spend".

----Nov. 15th, 2017

Heard the saying of concerns if applicable investor taxes can be appropriately paid.
My response: Please inform IRS about why you are concerned. I informed law enforcement about my concerns how my investor taxes are paid.

----Nov. 15th, 2017

Heard the saying of concerns regarding if my providing checks can be lawfully valid to be cashed.
My response: Those checks are paid lawfully per those funds' known legal owner's request or known legal owner's lawful representative's requests. Regarding if I can be the beneficiaries of those paying checks,  please inform the law enforcement about all your concerns instead of any accounting departments that receiving these checks. Those paying checks are all lawfully signed valid checks.

You will be sued if you insist on harassing any accounting departments to block me to be provided for by those lawfully signed and legally valid paying checks. 

You will be sued for criminal activities if you insist on harassing any accounting departments to block my financial providing from those lawfully signed and legally valid paying checks because of your sexual activities or because your sexual intentions have nothing to do with me.

----Nov. 15th, 2017


The difference between Validating, Ruling and Voting.
My response: Validating is to verify some information according to the laws.
The ruling is to give a Judge's decision on the case the Judge is handling.
Voting is to make a decision on a matter as a group.

This morning, as you heard on the radio, the information about if my inheriting on June 30th of 2004 is valid has been validated by a Supreme Court Judge according to U.S. laws to be legally valid.

My inheriting on June 30th of 2004 was never a case in any U.S. court.

My inheriting on June 30th of 2004 was never a U.S. Supreme Court case as you heard on the radio.

----Nov. 15th, 2017

Heard saying why according U.S.laws when I was a People's Republic of China's citizen in 2004.
My response: I heard the explanation has given as my inheriting on June 30th of 2004 happened on U.S. soil.

I have been a U.S. resident since October of 1996. On June 30th of 2004, I inherited my wealth in a law office in Connecticut, United States.

I became a U.S. citizen since June of 2015.

----Nov. 15th, 2017


我和中国政府的矛盾。
我指责中国政府就财产所有权指手画脚,完全无视方敏的合法利益。
中华人民共和国法律和美国法律在信托及遗产继承的相关法律就方敏的法律权益是完全不相冲突的。

方敏所继承的海外信托财产都是中华人民共和国成立之前就已经信托的,而中华人民共和国这一届政府却以仅仅68岁的共和国的名义对方敏所继承财产就是一副“就是够资格强行掠夺,至少是说了算”的嘴脸是造成方敏和中国政府矛盾的根本原因。(*方敏所继承财产的财产信托年纪都超过中华人民共和国的年纪。)

而中国政府一再以所谓表演方式演出造谣诋毁,谩骂羞辱方敏的内容,以及就这些财产的所有权公开宣称不准方敏拥有是造成方敏今天早上痛骂中华人民共和国这一届政府“根本是一群没有家教的婊子养的,鹞子货(妓女货)”的原因。

----2017年11月15日。


就今天早上中国政府所表达“只要我敢在痛骂中提到习近平的孩子亲妈及李克强的妻子程虹是个鹞子货,是个破鞋,习近平李克强就会下令中国军队对我开枪开炮杀人“的立场。
我的回应:我是美国公民,中华人民共和国这一届政府为什么需要通过程虹的屁股来组成和我没有任何关系。

就我听到的海外传言:这一届政府是在充分清楚程虹和所有这一届国家领导人的利益关系之后才组成的(所育小孩都是现已成年的)。也就是程虹的屁股是这一届政府能够繁荣昌盛中国的原因--也就是因为程虹才是一个会生的屁股。

海外传言:中华人民共和国的这一届政府可能是选举电脑计票舞弊的结果。

海外传言:中华人民共和国一直就有为了一个女人的屁股用中国人民解放军的枪支子弹屠杀人民的传统。中华人民共和国在1966前后的武斗就是起源于中国人民解放军公然为了北京街头的光屁股女人对中国平民百姓开枪。

我是美国公民,任何美国政府官员参与安排及协调让中华人民共和国的解放军军人对我开枪开炮,都是违反美国法律的谋杀行为,如果Tina O'Connor或她的亲友以美国官员身份参与,都是企图谋财害命的行为。

----2017年11月15日。