Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, November 11, 2017

11-11-2017 Controversial intentionally caused by Sexual Harassment from The Big Names' Associated

Heard this morning's a woman's claim that she is sharing a man.
My response: That is not a man can be associated with me for that female to make such a claim on my radio program.

I am financially much wealthier, that is no comparison wealthier, than the male or the male's family that is claimed, I have much glory family name and family history to share with my children,  I have no such need to be associated with any female's shared penis. This is a disgusting illusion to fancy a male can be shared just because he is unwanted.

My children have no obligation or responsibility to be associated with the male that was claimed a shared one, whoever the male is. I refuse to let this female or the male she claimed to have any association with my children.

----Nov. 11th, 2017

Heard this morning's some O'Connors efforts of confusing who do or do not share.
My response: Do not know if those O'Connors are decent O'Connor named.

Because of all these efforts to confuse who deserve to own a penis, or who deserves to be the better production of the penis. Plus the efforts of writing "legal documentation" to own my biological children for demanding money and providing purpose, I say:

Nowadays, O'Connor name only means shit, disgusting and"Who the FUCK they think they are".

Not sure if this morning's effort is to ensure I can get stuck in these lies after all these insults, or it is the effort to decent O'Connor's name a bit, at least, not a sick, pathetic psycho's synonym.

*Luckily, I am a pharmacologist can do a DNA test by my own hands.

----Nov. 11th, 2017