Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, November 12, 2017

11-12-2017 A Scheme? -- Root cause of "Pay for whoever's sexual activities"

11-12-2017 A Scheme? -- Root cause of "Pay for whoever's sexual activities"

Heard this morning's broadcasting about "no association with.."
My response: I did accuse them of something.

I accused them why they arranged to make me pay for someone's sexual activities that they said it was to settle a remarried family. This has been everybody's frustration, at least this has been what I feel like, why I have been refusing to provide for whoever's marriage-related sexual activities, and it has been my serious complains why I need to pay for whoever's sexual activities for almost 3 years.

Heard that their arrangements were the starters of this "pay for whoever's marriage-related sexual activities"  as you heard on the radio this morning, at least one of which was out of the judgment prompted by the phone call they received from the "NYC Duane Reade pharmacist Lizzette" as you heard on the radio in the morning.

----Nov 12th, 2017