Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, June 26, 2017

06-26-2017 Shits means friendly? (痛骂是表达友善?)

Heard this morning's broadcasting featured Shanghai government announced no plan of any co-developing project with me(中文附后).
My response: Sounds like my name has been used to request business opportunities in Shanghai, China.  I, myself, am not specialized in trading with China or Shanghai, China.
----June 26th, 2017

Heard this morning's expression by Shanghai government that won't consider throwing shits as friendly gesture.
My response: This is exactly what I expressed to British Royals and my complains regarding this almost two years now real set performing shows organized by Chinese government. I, Min Fang, never criticized or judgmental about any  Chinese government policies or related. I , Min Fang, only criticized racketeering efforts helped by Chinese government via organizing this almost two year long real set performing to shits and to blackmail. This so called shows have been performed daily in P. R.China and abroad, and still on non stop.
http://chroniclenote.blogspot.com/2017/05/05-15-2017.html

----June 26th, 2017

My complain toward Chinese government:
In a country that whores and hookers are not considered lawful hard working professional body communicating labor workers, how could government officials confuse me who a computer programmer who live with no man around in the past 10 years with hookers, refer me in "you are just hooker " tone and organize "throw shits to a hooker show" as Chinese Government?
Should Chinese government be expected to know that to inherit family wealth is by blood relationship as result of coupled sex,  instead of whores' or hookers' labor fee by sex intercourse experience during processing sex intercourse procedure.
I inherited wealth that is not the money made by sex intercourse experience.
http://chroniclenote.blogspot.com/2017/05/05-30-2017.html
----June 26, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting also featured some my same last names complains.
My response: I heard my father also has something entrusted by my grandfather, not sure if this is the reason I lost contact of him or if this is the reason those same last names saying "don't come to me" for. I left Shanghai after college graduation in 1990 and moved abroad since 1996. So far what I inherited are all "expected female heir's share " but not this generation heir's share. My father is this generation's heir as my grandfather's son and I am his heir. His would be no comparison size with mine because he only got his father's blessing and I also got his grandfathers' blessings. Heard he is currently in similar situation as I am.
----June 26th, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting expressed some people's sigh "if you have money and you got nothing to do with him, why not let him have some"
My response: I heard a lot sighs like this for Chinese and for non-Chinese. I would say: Indeed, I have nothing to do with this person and I have no pain without this him in my life. But this fits for 1.3 Billions Chinese citizens and 4.4 Billions humans on planet earth. Why this him specific who I have nothing to do with and disgusted / being disgusted mutually?
----June 26th, 2017

Heard concerns of me may have too much money.
My response: I am concerned if this is lawful world anymore in this excuse.  I am not concerned if I have too much money like everybody would not, but I am indeed concerned how many children I need to have till my precious birthmark heir finally be born.
----June 26th, 2017

听说了今天早上中国上海市政府的声明说没有和我的合作发展计划。
我的回应: 听着像是有人在用我的名义向上海市要求生意机会。我本人不是做中国或上海的进出口的贸易的。
----2017年6月25日。

听说了今天早上上海市政府所表达的“不会认为莫名其妙的痛骂中国或上海是友善的表达”立场.
我的回应:这正是我对英国王室所表达的立场, 这也是我对中国政府所组织的这场近两年的所谓实景表演的投诉。我方敏从未痛骂或评论中国政府对内对外各项国策及其相关主张,我方敏只痛骂过中国政府利用组织“全方位”骚扰我生活近两年的所谓实景演出来达到谩骂恐吓造谣诽谤以协助敲诈勒索目的得做法。这所谓的演出现在还在中国及海外每天上演,拒不停止。
http://chroniclenote.blogspot.com/2017/05/05-15-2017.html

----2017年6月26日。

我对中国政府的投诉:
在一个婊子和妓女不被认为是合法专业人体交流的勤奋体力劳动者的国家里,国家干部会把我这个过去10年里身边就没有男人独立生活着的电脑工程师和妓女婊子混淆,用这种“你不过就是一个婊子”的口气提到我方敏,中国政府还组织这场“向婊子扔屎”的演出。这是一个国家的政府啊?
是不是应该认为中国政府是应该知道家族财产继承是根据夫妻性交的结果所产生的血缘关系来继承, 而不像婊子妓女的体力劳动工钱是根据性交过程进行中的性交体验来收费的。
我方敏是继承财产,不是卖淫得利。
http://chroniclenote.blogspot.com/2017/05/05-30-2017.html

----2017年6月26日。

听说了今天早上的广播剧也展现了一些方姓人士的不满。
我的回应:听说我的父亲也有我爷爷信托的财产, 不清楚这是不是我和他失去联系的原因以及这些方姓人士说”别来找我"的原因。我是1990年大学毕业离开上海1996年移居海外。目前我所继承的都是给我这个“期待中的女(继承)掌纹者”但都不是这一代继承人的那份。我父亲是我爷爷的儿子这一代的继承人,我是我父亲的继承人。他拿到的那份估计和我拿到的没法比。他只有他父亲的一份祝福,我还有他的爷爷们的祝福。听说他现在的处境就和我一样没钱惨兮兮。
----2017年6月26日。

听说今天早上还播出了一些感叹:“如果你很有钱,你和他又没什么关系或感情伤痛,为什么就不能给他点?”
我的回应:我是听到很多这样的感叹,为中国人的和为非中国人的。我会说:确实是啊。我和这人确实是一点关系都没有,这人要是不在我的生活里也是确实不伤我心肝肺。但是这两点普遍适用于13亿中国人民啊,也普遍适用于这个地球上的44亿人类啊。为什么就这个特定的和我一点都关系没有而且还和我相互厌恶的人士呢?
----2017年6月26日

听说了很多对是不是我太有钱的担心。
我的回应:我很担心在这个借口下的所作所为还让这个世界是法治社会吗?我就像每一个人一样一点不担心自己是不是钱太多,但我确实担心我的生多少个小孩才能生下我珍贵的有家族胎记掌纹的继承人。
----2017年6月26日。