Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, June 3, 2017

06-03-2017 (2) Not a joke but a reaon

The reason I should take it easy (translation from yesterday's blog article)
According my screams, that fund is my grandfather’s money I inherited by laws; According to O'Connor families' confusion, that fund should be owned by their grandfather's letter; According to some Chinese frustrations, that fund's ownership should already have changed by a "hello" phone call they made. According to all staffs and those over 400 colleagues Attorney O'Connor had worked with almost 200 years ago, they are(were) just money makers, letter readers, phone pickup-ers and harsh education deserved recipients, at most some bonus or tips and the rest just nothing to do with them(Just like my same last name cousins).


Heard saying of ownership according to contribution,
My response: I inherited what my grandfathers accumulated contributions through generations for over at least 1000 years till they hired people to look after in recent several hundred years. I  think investing laws and inheriting laws are reflections of all these understandings throughout the history.
----June 3, 2017