Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, June 23, 2017

06-23-2017 Country Opportunist?? (国家投机分子??)

听说今天早上的广播说有中国国家主席签发的有关我的《中国国家主席令》。
我的回应: (我曾向纽约中领馆打电话实名投诉,也曾向纽约中领馆发过实名电传。)我重复今天早上我说的“纽约的中国领事馆有我方敏的有效联络地址,有效电邮及老电话号码可有效向我方敏传达中华人民共和国国家主席签发的有关我方敏的任何《中国国家主席令》。”我会在收到相关电邮或信件后在此博客公布内容。
----2017年6月23日。
(Heard this morning's broadcasting featured there will be an administration order from Chinese Chairman addressed to me.
My response:(I had called Chinese Consulate in New York to complain in my real name, and I had faxed a letter to the same consulate with my contact information.) I repeat what I said in the morning:"Chinese Consulate New York has my valid contact information to send me or forward me any administrative order regarding me signed by Chairman of People's Republic of China.: I will publish it or them once I receive.----June 23rd, 2017)

听说今天早上的广播说中国指责我是“国家投机分子”。
我的回应:我重复我今天早上说的:“中国得说明白究竟是哪些国家政府的权利被我方敏投机倒把了(投机倒把(在中国大陆)的意思是把国家权力当做非法生意来做)?)
(Heard this morning's broadcasting featured Chinese government claimed me a "Country Opportunist"
My response: I repeat what I said in the morning "China has to specify which countries government powers have been traded by my illegal criminal activities." (Country Opportunist in P.R China means illegal criminal trading of government powers.)

听说投机倒把言论的原因是2004年7月1日的会议有关选举的一段谈话引发。
我的解释:当时参与相关闲聊的都是迷信人士,都有宗教信仰。当时谈话只涉及如果参与选举是否有选赢的运气。国家权力在欧美国家是不得介入选举的,一旦介入会有司法调查并会宣布选举非法无效。
----2017年6月23日
(Heard Country Opportunist claim was sparked by some conversation happened in July 1st of 2004's meeting.)
My explanation:The group participated in July 1st of 2004 meeting chatted of this are all religious person who believe in luck. The whole conversation about campaign was all about chance of winning from purely lucky factor. In Europe or in US, government power is not permitted to involve in campaign, other wise will be thoroughly investigated and illegal results will be announced.
----June 23rd, 2017)

My inheritances are all lawfully real and lawfully true. My own underwear as a US citizen should never be China's national matter. ----June 23rd, 2017
我方敏继承财产全部都是合法真实确切, 我方敏作为美国公民的私人内裤从来不应该是中国的国家事务。(2017年6月23日)

Heard A lot of people took 2004's meetings as professional seminars cause a lot of anger why I was the one talking knowing I was not an professional.
My response: Those were never professional seminars. It was start off like a gathering and drifted like meetings. Those were never meant professional seminars the same way those were never government officials "cabinet meetings". I was a client who want to have children with some medical help, an investor who want to have a musical, etc. But I was never an DNA expert or a musician. Professional seminar participants deserve to have official invitations from organizers, not a simple phone call, especially won't be a mid-night phone call. (It was mid night in China). I took all these real angers as all real compliments truly honestly expressed.
----June 23rd, 2017

听说很多人把2004年的会议当成是专业研讨会,很愤怒我明明不是什么专业人士却在哪儿说个没停。
我的回应:那些从来就不是什么专业研讨会。那天刚开始也就是聚在一起聊一聊、然后就变成一个个会议。但那些从来不是什么专业研讨会就像从来不是什么政府官员的”决策会议“一样。我是一个需要医学技术帮助生孩子的客户,我是一个想搞个音乐剧的投资人,等等。但我从来不是DNA专家,也从来不是音乐人。专业研讨会的参与者都会有举办单位的正式邀请函,不会只是一个电话,更不用说一个夜半电话啦。(中国当时是半夜)。我会把所有这些真实的愤怒全部当成用诚实坦率方式表达的真正的赞许。
----2017年6月23日。


Heard Chinese, like other communities, has huge problem about my big numbered income。
My response: I will do my explanation the best I could. Just a basic logic here: No one will give me free money. The company only has certain amount to reward, contributed deserve to be rewarded and no contributed would self assume a bit less deserved,  IRS won't tolerate tax "saving" through incorrect rate and my accountants are responsible enough to ensure appropriate investor tax for my investment making.
(Income tax rate about 30%, investor tax rate 15%, intellectual property tax rate 10%).
My attorneys are the group sharing the same "what the hell" undervalued un-comfortableness. I am working with them now on why this number and how I deserved it.
----June 23rd, 2017

听说华人,就像其他族裔,对于我很高的发明类收入很不舒服。
我的回应: 我会尽量就我的智慧产权收入作我的解释。在此只简略逻辑一下:没有人会送钱给我的。公司就只有这么多可以给;有贡献者都应奖励,且没有任何做出贡献者会认为自己不值得奖励;税务局不会允许报低税率省税,我这些负责任的会计师们会确保我的投资是用适当的投资利得税。(收入税30%左右,投资利得税15%,智慧产权税10%)
我的律师们也是”有没有搞错“,自己累到半死就只挣这点而很不舒服的一群。我正和他们一起处理”为什么这个数字“及智慧产权的解释工作。
----2017年6月23日。