Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, June 12, 2017

06-12-2017 (2) My income after July 1st of 2004 is not part of entrust

Heard the anger why I imply my trusted accountants?
My response: No such implication.

In July 1st of 2004 meeting, it was discussed that before my entrusts finish I would be provided for by my income. Meaning? Before I am provided for on my daily spending by my inheritances blessed by my grandfathers, I would be provided for by my own making. So, all these income were decided not part of my entrust but managed by other accounting firms.
----June 12th, 2017.

Entire time I had thought I only got investment shares for those inventions, my BIG THANKS to all those companies gave me both. I am very happy even I heard some horrible rumors. I did call laws help to find out.
----June 12th, 2017.