Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, June 25, 2017

06-25-2017 Earned and Inherited(继承的和自己挣的)

Heard this morning's broadcasting featured Shanghai same last name cousins' different understanding. (中文附后)
My response: I do not know if I deserve all my inheritances, but I know my own biological grandfathers' entrusted wealth can be inherited by me according to my grandfathers' own will only because I am their girl from their heir line who carries their blood & their inheritance birthmark palms. 
----June  25th, 2017

Heard the different understandings are, rumored, from inheritances related legal documentations.
My response: I heard the same rumor. But those "deserved-ness" were never required by my own biological grandfathers according to their own expression recorded on their own hand writing wills. I heard the "requirements" were entrusting attorneys' hopes of having a good boss expressed in their own handwriting letters as representing attorneys. The rumored "legal documents(documentations)" are documents(documentations) prepared entrusting attorneys who have (had) valid attorney licenses to practice laws, those documents(documentations) are "legal documents(documentations)" only because those are all about legal matters, some recent years of those may be typed instead of handwritten. I heard one of these famous attorneys' "I hope" letters is collected and featured in College Literature Textbooks as one of American literature classics but they were never inheritances requirements. My grandfathers' wills have been only valid authentic inheritances legal documents(documentations) for me (female (heir) palms) to inherit. I know for sure I did not earn any of these entrusted wealth but I know for sure I inherited them all on June 30th, 2004.  I entrusted them all to original entrusting groups on July 1st of 2004.
----June 25th, 2017

**When I heard about those handwriting "I hope" letters, I was so excited that I can own them all as my private collections. I invited my current attorneys to hand write some "I hope" documents(documentations) "according to traditions" to be part of this long history private collections(owned by me 100%) on Boston 96.9 FM in 2016.
----June 25th, 2017

**Just heard about copyright ownership doubts.
My response: All these similar articles are all paid fully as attorneys' salaries already at the time these were written as part of entrusting attorneys job related documents(documentations) and collected as part of entrusting documents(documentations). I am the one received all these as part of my inheritances and inheritances related in 2004. I own 100%  of ownership of all these which should include their copyrights. I did alert law enforcement about copyright doubts.
----June 25th, 2017


听说今天早上的广播提到我一些上海亲眷的不同看法.
我的回应:我不清楚我是否配我所继承的财富,但我知道我自己血源爷爷们所信托的财产被我按遗嘱继承就只因为我是他们的孙女,继承人这支的,承载着他们的血液,拥有家族继承人的继承胎记掌纹而且遗嘱完全是爷爷们自己意愿。
----2017年6月25日。

听说我上海亲眷所表达的不同理解是因为有传言这是继承文件所要求的。
我的回应:我也听说了类似的传言。但这些”够格不够格“的要求从来不是我自己血源爷爷们在他们自己亲手所写的遗嘱上所表达的。我听说这些“继承要求”其实就是受信托律师们用他们的亲笔书信在表达他们希望有个好老板的期望。这些传言中的法律文件(文书)其实就是由拥有有效律师执照的受信托律师们亲笔书写的一些文件(文书),这些文件(文书)属于“法律文件(文书)”就只因为这些文件(文书)都是和法律有关的,这些文件(文书)中一些现代年份的可能是打印而不是手写。我听说这些受信托律师们的很有名的“我希望”信件中有一封就是被大学的“英语文学教科书”作为美国殖民时期的英语文学经典作品所收录并登载,但这些信从来不是什么继承必须的要求。只有我爷爷们的遗嘱才是我作为“女(继承人)掌纹”继承的原始正宗有效文件(文书)。我很明白我爷爷们所信托的这些财富都不是我靠我自己的努力挣来的,但我很清楚很确定我确实是在2004年6月30日全部继承我爷爷们所信托的全部财产。我是在2004年7月1日将全部我所继承的财产信托,就是托给了原先那些曾受我爷爷们信托照看我所继承那些财产的同样那些律师,现在他们是受我信托照看同样那些财产。
----2017年6月25日。

**当我听说这些“我希望”的手书时,我特激动这些统统都属于我的私人收藏。我于2016年在波士顿96.9 FM 公开邀请我现在的律师们也来“按照传统”手写一些“我希望”的文件(文书)成为这个有悠久历史的私人收藏的一部分(所有权100%归我所有)。
----2017年6月25日。

**刚听说著作版权的疑问。
我的回应:所有这些类似文章都是在写作时就已作为受信托律师们的工作相关文件(文书)的一部分以律师工资形式支付费用买断并作为信托相关文件(文书)收藏。我在2004年继承时就已将这些信托相关文件(文书)和所信托财产一并接受。我对这些文件(文书)拥有100%的所有权,包括著作权。我已通知警方有关著作版权疑问。
----2017年6月25日,