Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, June 4, 2017

06-04-2017 (2) "Write Off" and "OK Spending"

There was confusion that I spend a lot of David Petraeus' money and I wrote of O'Connors' money.
My response: It was my Inheritance Day shopping spray caused confusion. Once there is a request of spending like I was saying what I wanted on July 1st of 2004, this spending request had to be OK by the money owner for a payment check to be signed. That was my scream that I did not even ask any spending permission and never contacted anyone to OK all those "I want". But I truly appreciate the frustration of taking my wants as "annoying but understood as requested". All my wants that day had been cashed, some by others own wishes, some paid with swearing and some by my own money.

On June 30th of 2004, I did wrote off some spending for the fund that represented by O'Connors for generations. The spending had been cashed before I was born without money owner's approval about 300 to 400 years ago. So I need to write it off as owner to approve it recorded as spending in accounting book the day I inherited the fund.
----June 4th, 2017

Heard rumors of accounting scheme that non-investor ask company accountant to sign out checks and throw investors receipts with a demand "have to write off to balance accounting book". 
It is never an accountant or accounting department has the authority to sign off or write off any spending. If there is any effort to "spin me out and go route of an accountant" to spend my money without authorization and to write off through small installments without authorization and to sneak receipts in accounting book, I ask my representatives to refuse the demand and to take legal actions.
----June 4th, 2017