Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

06-07-2017 MA Income Tax

Heard this morning broadcasting is I need to pay MA tax as resident to be demanding.
My response: Willingly. I did tip MA general attorney's office about my possible income. In the past, I thought I only got  inheritances to eligible for federal investor tax but my inheritances do have a lot of investments in MA.

Possible question: "What are possible incomes if you do not have salary income for quite sometime but live on government welfare".
My response: I don't think I ever lived on public welfare. My current providing was the agreement reached on July 1st of 2004 in the meeting I entrusted my wealth.
Some possible income I tipped from the same meeting: radio program major featured person fee (rumored accumulated to $4 Billion now), some movies I participated creating(creation fee): Avatar, 007 Sky Fall, 007 Quantum, Australia, Cloud Map, etc.
Some possible income: from participating invention of nowadays popular(invention fee): smartphone, wipes series.
Other possibles from similar patent related income: no-water-tank toilet seat, etc.    
----June 7th, 2017