Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

06-13-2017 Good News and Apology

Heard General Attorney of Massachusetts ordered state police for thinvestigations of my complain.
----June 13, 2017

Apology to Senate O'Connor of Massachusetts for my inappropriateness on 96.9 FM last year. 
(It was caused by my cancer medical situation that I can not control my throat area muscles. She is a fourth cousin to Tina O'Connor and she did not do anything special to agitate me, my anger then was not about her at all. I did not say anything close to accusing her at all, just the voice made the tone very inappropriate. After second time (really bad) it happened, I did stay clear of mentioning her name.)
----June 13th, 2017