Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, June 1, 2017

06-01-2017 (2) Why your friend need your help, not a 911 call?

06-01-2017 (2) Why your friend need your help, not a 911 call?

If any Ford or anyone in Ford's name so confused who owns Fund represented by Pejoves family for generations, please remember I, Min Fang, is the owner.This investor fund of Ford's holding company is from England, not Canada or Ireland for any this kind confusion. I am provided by this fund which is my own money by laws. If you disagree, you just need to call 911 instead of sending out woman you enjoyed sexually to harass me or to help you steal. If you think some else from my family or whoever that is should own this money, you just need to call 911 telling them I am using this money--- I say lawfully and you should already know why if you can read in Chinese or English. (Let me know if it is to harsh to all good Fords. I am pissed off by some Fords' women or in their names. Heard they are pissed off because I got FAFSA knowing that is only a student loan).

----June 1, 2017