Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, June 3, 2017

06-03-2017 I stated every line honestly

Heard this morning's broadcasting of David Petraeus outburst cries.
My response: I repeat what I heard broadcast-ed: "This is to David Petraeus: All I said about you on my blog is why you keep stepping on my toes? " This is the blog you can read it all to verify if every line I stated is out of honesty. And I will continue enjoy my freedom of speech.
---June 3rd, 2017
Heard this morning's anger was because I scan through a KKR company's web site. He screamed on the radio and I can stop laughing here. That KKR company he is a chairman of has this web site with no address, no phone number and no email for entire company which basic fully expressed "no contact at all determination."
----June 3rd, 2017
Heard there is phone numbers listed on media page, I checked. ya. Do not remember if I checked this page the other day.----June 5th, 2017

Heard Boston Housing Authority "public media's threats".
My response: I speak for myself honestly. I have wealth inherited on June 30th of 2004 and entrusted on July 1st of 2004. This is a true statement. From my best knowledge, I live in my current BHA apartment was the arrangement agreed on July 1st of 2004. I clarify here that whole arrangement meeting was about how I am suppose to be provided for before my entrust finish, not some efforts to corner some prominent people to spend money against their wishes. I am and have been pissed off about this confusion from BHA. This confusion has huge impact on me being a resident in my current BHA complex.
----June 3rd, 2017

Heard announcement of O'Connor families confusion again yesterday.
My response: I already made myself clearly. I stated here again honestly that "That fund is my wealth I inherited on June 30th of 2004 is a true statement by laws".

This is to law enforcement if you read this blog: I am not sure if my impression is correct is the reason I put this here instead of sending you a letter. The impression I got is this radio program constantly corner people publicly to the outburst but not for public interests. I did comment some day ago why they do this radio program such a public proposal way knowing one party disfavor the proposal?
----June 3rd, 2017

I am accused of , as if, not acknowledging a Jessica is his wife, but she is not published so on his public introduction webpage and I already echoed his saying about motherhood in this blog. Heard my spending on July 1st of 2004 cause similar "effect", that was misunderstanding and confusion regarding my "inheritance day shopping spray". I do truly appreciate the reason caused misunderstanding and confusion.
----June 3rd, 2017

For the names taking care my inheritances for generations, the same historic reason in their mind, I will listen, and I will listen and I will listen.
----June 3rd, 2017