Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, June 8, 2017

06-08-2017 True Statement and others

Heard about this morning's radio program broadcasting:

Heard this morning David Petraeus' message addressed to me " You don't have to be in my life".
My response: "True statement".
----June 8th, 2017

Heard a Chinese voice announced this morning I am no comparison to his own wife.
My response: You yourself is already a shit only, not need to compare me to your pig only.
----June 8th, 2017

Heard a her complaining this morning why she can't spend my money.
My response: If I am the one she addressed,  the answer is "No willingness and no obligation or responsibility."
---- June 8th, 2017

Heard complain from Chinese community that why I keep saying Charles Ford knowing on the radio announced no such person.
My response: That is the huge problem I have with this radio program.  Confusions among audiences are intentionally caused by radio program and I assumed his former roommate Tina O'Connor and some others personal reasons cause all this.. This person's own announcement was broadcast-ed by the same radio program several years ago, recent one is the contradict impossibly can be from the same person.
----June 8th, 2017

Possible question: "Is there any possible indecency in this confusion".
My response: I do not know. I assumed there may even have criminal activities in there. So, I respond best with " It is what it is and I called FBI for help to find out."
----June 8th, 2017