Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, June 10, 2017

06-10-2017 I voice my questions

Heard this morning's broadcasting voiced my question.
My response: I repeat here what I myself asked on the radio: "If you mother his childre(ren) already and knowing I had nothing to do with him for the past 10-12 years, why nothing to do is not enough but kill me is enough? " (Not the exact wording.)

This has been the question in my head since I heard the rumor she mother his child(ren). He is the one know I have my own money since Christmas day of 2014 since my own money paying my medical treatment, why he supported her since Nov 2015? Those wrong educations of I have no money can be corrected if he did not help her organize those outbursts since 2015.

She may have confused if I ever spent his money on July 1st of 2004, but why she did not get over it after she spent much more of his money on grant (rumored she is the one granted the education grant)?

If you know everything I have been through , you won't say this is only a show. You already heard on the radio those anger outburst-ed from Boston, MA government officials where I have been resident of since 2004. All those announced, those who should own my which inheritance and how I should be killed by bacterial infection, means "should become real in reality" through tons of efforts is the reason I take it as killing.

----June 10th, 2015

Heard some ladies keep saying" what's the big deal of this?"
My response: "why she herself can not even be spat on?"

Why British Royal have to help that famous her to file lawsuits, retrieved all those photographs and sent that photographer to prison if that's nothing at all? I myself was not all "naked seducing". I myself was living my own life on my own money, provided by US government's help as agreed upon. Why laws are needed if nothing wrong at all?

By the way, if anyone says that incident is the reason she deserved to let her voice be heard, I have to ask who did that to her? why she threw her anger at me? I did not speculate any such thing in 2004 any conference meetings. And I did say if he choose to marry her, then marry her in July 1st of 2004's conference meeting. I did not take that public wedding or naked photo incidence as a show performance. I did hear some rumors after radio program's 2013 broadcasting confusion. I did not know anything beyond what has been published.
----June 10th, 2015