Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

06-06-2017 Let me explain my dirty swearing

Glad to hear Jess and Jessica, from original producing team, are announced starting participating radio program's producing.
----June 6th, 2017

Heard Jessica's anger of my swearing on Boston 96.9 FM.
My response: I was really angry for what happened on the radio. She kept saying her deserved right of having radio microphone from being her husband's wife caused my high pitched anger explosion.

Let me try to explain myself. She is beloved wife to her husband and her husband is the one and only beloved child of her father in law. Will it be appropriate for her to go into her father in law's residence and tell her father in law's wife to get out of the building because her husband was born in her father in law's house and she is her husband's spoiled wife.

What cause me scream is she walked into radio company as her husband's wife and fired entire original producing team and entire supervision(management) team. The firings were "all effective" because everybody thought either that was new CEO's decision or she was sent by board of directors. I, myself, became "beggar" in audience after two years radio program's education(2014-2015) and everything I am not(Nov. 2015 - now, right? I am still doubtfully having any money person, right?). That was the day I heard of this.

She is a spoiled wife to her husband, and her husband a very important person, but she was not employed and she was not sent by Board of Directors. Plus, Board of directors can only talk to the CEO about their opinions of this radio program and let CEO take appropriate actions, not direct interfere a company's business as usual like this.
----June 6th, 2017

** I heard CEO did not participate any firing or any promoting or hiring. He just saw some people left offices and offices being occupied again. Heard she did have some nice chat with CEO before she "took actions".
----June 6th, 2017