Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

06-13-2017 (2) Entertainment producing team "belittling" all of us featured

Talking about my incidence on Boston 96.9 FM, its inappropriateness was all about "belittle her" with my grand voice when her name was mentioned. That was never my intention. Just like O'Connors have their confusion, I have my anger but nothing beyond.

Yesterday, my article's title was "Is General Attorney expected an Actress now??" Heard she was red eyed all day, and I add my experience here: I have been screaming entire time since Nov. 2015.

Original producing teams of radio program were majorly composed of news reporters with some enhancement of story telling. Now is purely entertainment team to do real named person from entertainment industry professionals perspective and understanding.
----June 13th, 2017