Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, June 4, 2017

06-04-2017 Got To the Parents for a Child's providing

Heard on the radio , almost two digits numbered Charles Ford from one clan are featured in the radio program proclaiming them are sino-no-association clan.
My response: This is indeed a good sized Ford clan, rumored southerns or NYC-ers, escaped from Chinese culture in heavy Chinese immigration state. This is indeed magnificent for this whole clan all good Charles to raise all hands saying "no Chinese flats".

Heard this morning's featured a Ford's girl's anger.
My response:Every family has their own stories. It is comforting that she is with her mother.

Heard tons of saying this or that is my child need my providing.
My response: I only provide for child carry my blood as mother-child biological relationship.

Heard tons of assumption this or that Charles Ford father or no father my children as you heard on the radio this morning.
My response: I am provided for by my own money, my children are provided for either by their own father or by me. No imaginable reasons for those psychos like agitations knowing they have never been requested for any providing.
----June 4th, 2017

If there is a child, in your caring or in your imagination, assumed from me and some prominent people deserve to be provided for, please go to this prominent people directly instead of his relatives or everyone else, please present evidences of this child's blood association to this person. If you do not certain who father this child who is in your caring, but assume mothered by me, please contact 1800 number published on May 16, 2017 via same radio program broadcasting. Tina O'Connor, your father has been my entrusting attorney all these time for you to know never need to concern if my children can have any providing. The fund you let your father setup in your name using my money in 2015 is my fund. Just like you buy a house with a client's money won't make that house to be called yours.
----June 4th, 2017.


My money (III)

my money (Ii)

my money (I)