Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, June 11, 2017

06-11-2017 Happy Father's Day

To the father of my children:

"Happy Father's Day"
Thanks very much for taking good care of kids and mother them when I am not around. Thanks very much for being the one contribute your best to have them and to raise them.

Min
06-11-2017

To the grandfather of my children:

Happy Father's Day;
BIG THANKS and great appreciation for loving and helping taking care of my kids when I am not around.

06-11-2017

To all fathers I have work relationship with:
Happy Father's Day.
06-11-2017

我方敏没有任何与华人的婚姻(一个都没有)及任何华人下种的小孩(一个都没有)。今后也不会考虑与华人的婚姻或小孩。我是唐王李世民的继承人,但不会因此而拥有华人下种的小孩(当年唐王李世民的追随者中很多都有海外非华人后裔)。
----2017年6月11日。