Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, December 3, 2018

12-03-2018 和华人矛盾 ---- 再谈旅法华人作家高行健 (2)(About the Chinese French writer Gao, Xingjian)

12-03-2018 和华人矛盾 ---- 再谈旅法华人作家高行健 (2)(About the Chinese French writer Gao, Xingjian)


Heard about this morning's broadcasting, I don't care about Gao, Xingjian's tears because I am possibly his victim.(听说了今天早上的播出, 我不会在乎高行健的眼泪,就因我很可能是他的一个受害者。)

1: Remember Yu's family and private assistant story? One of the fourth cousins of the private assistant was a famous actor of Bejing People's Art Theatre (北京人民艺术剧院) that Mr. Gao had worked as a scriptwriter for about 10 years(1981-1989) which was that actor Yu's prime acting time.
(1:记得于家和私人助理的故事吗?私人助理的一个四等亲堂兄就是北京人民艺术剧院的著名男演员于是之,高行健1981-1989年在北京人民艺术剧院做职业编剧期间,就是于是之当演员最红的那几年。)

 I heard Bejing People's Art Theatre (北京人民艺术剧院) has been one of the major forces of this "radio program producing is the authority to evaluate to deny everyone's achievement" schemeYou all heard how Mr. Gao deny how I dare to claim I can have inherited wealth? You heard the almighty tone that how dare I say I can have intellectual incomes?
(我听说北京人民艺术剧院是这次“广播剧制作的目的就是利用表演来重新评审并否定每一个人的非演艺类的成就是否有可能真实”这么一个伎俩的核心势力之一。你们也都听到高行健的口气就是否定,就是在说我怎么敢宣称自己有继承财产?你们也都听到权威气势的语调对我竟然敢说我自己是有智慧产权收入的种种评论?)

2: Remember the argument if Mr. Gao won the Nobel literature prize fair? I remembered it was reported in the U.S. that all the pressure was on the lady evaluating committee member who recommended him.
(2:记得高行健获得2000年的诺贝尔文学奖时,对他的法文获奖作品是否是公平赢得文学奖的争议?我记得美国当时就此的报道都是提到对当时文学奖评审委员会里推荐他得奖的一个女士压力很大。)

Well, I heard, one of Mr. Gao's ex-wife who works for a French International radio station has married to one of that lady's colleague, and I heard French Chinese Community has a good level different opinions on if his article is good enough to be the award winner.
(我听说高行健的一个在法国国际广播电台工作的前妻就是再嫁给个这个女士的一个大学同事,我也听说法国的华裔社区对高行健的法文作品是否好的可以得奖持有很大的不同意见。)

My anger has been why he insults everyone who evaluated my intellectual incomes and those law peoples who publicly clarified my inheriting is lawful. Not to mention how dare he to deny in the name of "performing arts" that I am being the authentic creative scriptwriter for Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony?
(我的愤怒就是为什么他参与公然羞辱每一个评估了我的智慧产权收入的人士以及所有公开澄清我的继承是合法继承的的美国司法界人士?更不用说他竟然敢以“表演艺术”的名义公然诋毁我是2008年北京奥运会开幕式闭幕式创意人的事实。)

3: Also, I heard another Mr. Gao's ex-wife who mothers a child from him, a retiree of the Nanjing University, was graduated from the same Nanjing University in 1962 which was the same year that "Beijing ex-girlfriend in private assistant's story" graduated.
(3:还有,我听说高行健的第一任妻子,就是从南京大学退休的他孩子妈妈,就是1962年从南京大学毕业的,那正是私人助理故事里的“北京前女友”毕业的同一年。)

----December 3rd, 2018


So, I make some announcements here to echo this morning's broadcasting:
(说了这些,下面是我对今天早上播出内容的公开回应:)

1: I don't care as well, and I agree all according to laws is good.
2: I refuse to provide for those demanded in this morning's broadcasting and in the future,
3: and I refuse those debts-paying that was demanded in this morning's broadcasting and in the future.
(1:我也不会在乎的,我同意一切法律。
2:我拒绝今天早上所播出的及今后可能的所有要求扣除我自己生活费用以支付他人生活费用的任何要求,
3:我拒绝·今天早上所播出的及今后可能的所有要求扣除我自己生活费用以代为偿还他人债务的任何要求。)

----December 3rd, 2018