Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, December 1, 2018

12-01-2018 All about Shanghai and Medical College (上海医科大学的毕业论文怎么回事?)

12-01-2018 All about Shanghai and Medical College (上海医科大学的毕业论文怎么回事?)

Heard about this morning's broadcasting.

About Shanghai Medical University I graduated from in 1990
My response: This Medical University I graduated from is now Shanghai Medical College of the Fudan University, which also has a law school and business school.

I agree even though this is the medical college I graduated from where I received medical and pharmaceutical education, this medical college does not have the authoritative knowledge regarding if I made intellectual incomes in the U.S. nor if I have inherited some wealth.

I have some issues with some alumni of this same medical college. My anger has been why being alumni of the same medical college can be the reason for them to be the denial authority regarding if I can have intellectual incomes or inherited wealth, and why it is their business to be so angry at me if I have some "none of their business" romance money?

----Dec. 1st of 2018


About the rumor that my college diploma was revoked in 2007.
My response: This is an untrue statement.
I graduated in the year 1990.

About my final project paper was "copy all over".
My response: This is an untrue statement.
It was all academic references(similar to the APA style citation) appropriately cited according to the medical college's academic policy. My joke was saying how I didn't know how to relate the citations with my own research subject in my college's final project paper, not that I did not write anything at all of my own in my final project paper.
(所谓抄袭其实都是一些索引也就是成语引经论典里”引经"的意思,所有的索引都是依据上海医科大学的学术条例规范而引经论典的。我2004年时开玩笑讲的就是大学毕业那时的我写论文只会引经,不会论典,所以我完全不知我所引用的他人学术观点和我的毕业论文实验课题连不连的上,这并不是在说我的毕业论文里就只有引用他人文献观点而完全没有自己的东西。2004年开这个玩笑是因为当时做了电脑保全方面的研究,我已经知道了什么是论典以及如何论典了。)

About the incident of "cheating in the final exam" in the fall semester of our senior year (1990).
My response: The incident was caught by the security cameras and reported to the college principle office immediately. That was the only such incident. The final decision of "not another exam needed" was made by the medical college's academic committee and announced to us in the following spring semester. The entire class graduated in July of 1990 with diplomas.

It was rumored our class is the only class ever needed to have medicine major's Internal Medicine that has over 500 common diseases in the exam scope for each's symptoms, decisive diagnosis, pathology reasons and possible treatment method, Neurology(similar), and Psychiatry (similar) as three major final exams for Basic Medical System offered by the school of medicine, plus advanced Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacology as two pharmacy school's major final exams, and everything else, all in just one week's time. Obviously, we were pitied.

It was so dreadful to all of us when it was rumored that we may need to redo the final exam. If you heard those cries with tears from some who could only sleep for a couple of hours a day for that one hellish week, you won't do that to us. The school academic committee members are(were) all medical college graduated, either from the school of pharmacy or from the school of medicine. They knew that three Basic Medical System courses were experimentally upgraded courses for us pharmacology major students, our class was the only pharmacology class participated.

----Dec. 1st of 2018


有关我曾祖母1941年在香港替我设立的信托。
我的回应:1941年,我曾祖母当时已经守寡10年,她的三名成人子女也都已婚已育。我没听说她1941年时期的感情生活,我认为这和我曾祖母特意替我办理的信托也没有任何关系。我是2004年按照我曾祖母的遗嘱继承了该信托。

这钱一分一毫都是我曾母自己的钱,把这钱全部给我也是我曾祖母自己的意愿,我作为唯一受益人继承我曾祖母所信托的财产是按照我曾祖母自己的遗嘱,按照继承法信托法,所以不需要任何人同意或者不同意,这钱就是我方敏的合法财产。曾祖母的礼物是我方敏应该珍惜的,而不是什么我方敏有钱就应该扔掉给别人的。

----2018年12月1日。