Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, December 16, 2018

12-16-2018 Money lawful ownership never changes upon confusion(财产的法律拥有权从不因困扰而改变)

12-16-2018  Money lawful ownership never changes upon confusion(财产的法律拥有权从不因困扰而改变)


If I have money should be the matter of lawful ownership, not upon personal authentication to own or be dis-owned.

Money ownership change has been strictly law matter throughout history, never eligible to be changed upon personal opinions.

Example of lawful ownership never change upon confusion
The British East India Company, the one with the troops, has never changed its ownership, nor its most famous French Financier company's American Investment. The British East India Company's most famous French Financier company's British investment has been the owner of this American Investment for over 400 years. My shared ownership confusion with O' name since July 1st of 2004 about this American Investment never changed its lawful ownership. Both O' name and I have changed both sides sayings about the matter after its lawful owner, the French Financier company's British Investment, has clarified the ownership confusion. I never won the argument of who actually owns this American Investment from O' name. I just backed off quietly from its lawful ownership. O' name has been closely associated with this American company's investment decisions for almost two centuries was the reason for their confusion, my inherited Trust has been investing in the company was the reason for my confusion. There have been a lot of uncomfortable feelings from O' name after my anxiety outbreak,

I publicly apologize sincerely to O' name for all my misbehaves during my anxiety outbreak.

----Dec. 16th, 2018

Also, I heard this morning's broadcasting of arranged child announcement. It is funny that nobody even knows who can be that child, or if ever exists. Nobody even needs to ask who or why need to make such arranged child announcement, the reason is already well-known for year-s "too many on-air time but no contents".

----Dec, 16th, 2018

Currently, I still don't know who is demanding fiercely for "same equal ownership" for everything I lawfully solely own, not really from my maiden name but definitely from China. Everything means my male, my residence house, my dresses, etc. I have been named a whore-level concerned person to prevent me to go to any residence that is owned by those who have no association with me for over 20 or 30 years already, but my residence house and my male have been publicly demanded "should be open for sharing is those Chinese married females' basic right", with the help from some R-names.

All these angry toned expressions "I don't want you to see my husband or my house, I am sensitive about it all. But I have to come to your house, I am his wife and capable to bear a child biologically is already proved.Who the fxxx is this?

----Dec, 16th, 2018


我有钱没钱都是法律所决定的,不由任何人的个别意愿所授权拥有或者所剥夺而失去。

财产法律拥有权的改变一直都是严格的法律管辖事务,从来不因个人的意见需求而改变。

举例说明财产的法律拥有权从不因困扰而改变:
美国的欧家人和我之间对于英国的东印度公司(就是有军队的那个)最著名的法国投资公司在美国所投资的企业的法律拥有权困扰是从2004年7月1日就开始了。在英国东印度公司的法国投资公司的英国下属投资公司出面说明后,欧家人和我都纠正了各自的说法。我从未在这场谁才拥有这家美国公司的争执中吵赢了欧家人,我就只是在该公司的法定拥有权的主人出面澄清后就退却没再吵了。欧家人参与这家美国公司的投资决策都已经有近两个世纪了,所以他们有点困绕,而我是因为继承了一个一直都有投资该公司的信托而困扰了。吵过之后欧家人对我是很生气了。

我在此公开郑重为我自己惊慌失措时所有的不恰当行为向欧家人公开道歉。

----2018年12月16日。

听听这些所谓中国已婚女人的愤怒声音:“我就是不愿意你见我的丈夫(父亲)或者到我家里来,我就是介意。可我就是一定要到你家,我是他的老婆(女儿)有生孩子能力已经证明了(或者是可以证明给你看的)。"这究竟是哪个老娼妓老母狗老讨饭的愤怒声音?

居然公开号召,公开宣传说只要是我同一个中学大学工作单位的同学校友同事就可以如此要求,不管是不是朋友或者毕业后辞职后有没有任何联络?他们是同学校友同事?根本就是一群老娼妓老母狗老讨饭的而已。我就是一定会就此申请法庭禁制令。我家就是不需要你们这些老娼妓老母狗老讨饭的。

有人说这些愤怒是因为看不惯我说自己有钱是想要有钱男人自己并不想给的裤裆钱,我就奇怪如果你们看不惯,你们怎么各个都是一副你们自己才是真正有奶子屁股的真正中国,所以就是应该把钱拿走,至少也是平分共享的态度?如果你们不是一群老娼妓老母狗老讨饭的,你们怎么会因为瞧不起我的钱有可能是有钱男人自己都不想给的裤裆钱就把你们自己的奶子屁股塞进来一定要求分享?

请参阅  12-06-2018 和南京方面的矛盾(7) ---- 南京药检所及其他

还有,就是所有这些一副曾经认识过我就有欠债所以必须还钱的声音,请说明究竟欠了你们什么债,多少价码?需要如何还清?定价的理由及依据是什么?

南京师范大学附属中学高中毕业的绝大多数(包括罗雪梅),南京四中初中毕业的绝大多数,以及上海医大毕业的绝大多数,和我都是从无各自之间的婚姻家庭社交往来,也永远不会有任何必须的类似社交往来。

南京四中初中毕业的王朝晖是因为可能曾以我朋友身份协助我弟弟的婚姻家庭虐待我母亲王博贤而被我永远拒绝往来。

南京四中初中毕业的胡宁因和中国总理李克强的婚姻家庭是亲密朋友关系而被我拒绝往来。

请参阅   是否是为了谋财害命?

----Dec. 16th, 2018