Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, December 13, 2018

12-13-2018 Why I am so miserable if I do have my own money? 以及南师大附中相关的

12-13-2018 Why I am so miserable if I do have my own money? 以及南师大附中相关的



Why I am so miserable if I do have my own money? The answer is very simple, the R-names plus their in-laws and their cousins made the headcounts over 400, but I am one individual.

How come my Trusts' businesses don't come to the rescue? They are already at wherever R-investments are harassing.

The huge issue is the personal phone-calls and on-foot friends-visiting from over 400 R-names'(including associated), but I have already sent out over 100 emails to call police officers to help out.

Exactly, what has been the story? It is all about whose money I have been provided for. Have you noticed, one-child-only families among R-names are much relaxed and easy to believe I have my own money? The reason? Because it is indeed very easy to verify it is never their money. But for those R-names families who have several children, well, you heard those adult children's screams "We are going to find out exactly whose money" on the radio for over 5 years, my responsive howling "I have my own money" for over 3 years (one year on the radio, two years on my web blog).

Example Setting: a nationwide computer seminar (original link: Illustrated story of July 1st of 2004 )
A CEO of a big computer company with his staff and me as a computer programmer together with my own colleagues from another independent computer company decided to go lunch together.

I started to spend money handsomely with cheers from my own colleagues who know my family is a well-known famous big company in the oil-chemistry industry but freaked out CEO and his staff. No one from my own colleagues realized what was the issue because my family business is a big company which they thought CEO should certainly know, and CEO's staff thought some of their own who do know about the oil-chemistry company are bad guys who were trying to please the new "attractive female" but completely ignore the possibility that the married CEO may not even be interested at all.

A lot of investments that my Trusts have invested in the United States are all started as foreign investments in America while Rockefeller's family business started as an authentic American business. All those "my own colleagues" who cheered my spending on July 1st of 2004 had all thought Rockefeller names' staff certainly knew I have my own money already while Rockefeller-names' staff thought some of their very familiar friends (Rockefellers' family business insiders) who also cheered my spending had completely ignored the fact that the married Mr. Rockefeller may not even interested in me. 
(---- from blog article of Dec. 12th, 2018)

What was the story on July 1st of 2004? A lot said if my "Illustrated story of July 1st of 2004" was what happened, normally there would be some questions asked from the "CEO's group" and there would be some proudness from "my colleagues' group", especially when both groups are American businesses.

So, what was exchanged on July 1st of 2004?
CEO started screaming: "I said I am not going to spend that money".
I started laughing and continued: "I want to have...."

Angry CEO's group to CEO: "Not going to be our spending. Guarantee you."
My colleagues' group: "She got her own money good."
Obviously know both party group to CEO: "Promised not going to be your money. Don't worry about it."

Mild CEO's group: "What is the business?"
Proud my colleagues' group proudly: "(pronunciation) The Pinctos."
Mild CEO's group all puzzled: "Never heard of."
Proud my colleagues' group: "What is yours?"
Mild CEO's group proudly (Accurate recording here): "The Center."
Proud my colleagues' group all bewildered: "Never heard of" and "That is a building!"

Outsider group I (Chinese government) look at everybody and concluded: "She is spending the money that American rich never even intend to give."

Outsider group II (worldwide business and non-business groups) kept blinking their eyes: "What is The Pinctos? What is The Center? What is going on here?"

What happened since that day? The angry exchange "Whose money????" and "Never your money!!!!" between R-investments and my Trusts' businesses for over 14 years now (all American business for both groups), the R-names determination to clarify "never Min Fang's money" on the radio, and my howling "I have my own birth Chinese grandfathers' gifts."

The Pinctos (pronunciation) is a Financial Institute's name, The Center is the famous Rockefeller Center in NYC.

This is the story that has been recorded in that day's teleconference record.

----Dec. 13th, 2018


我是2017年5月至6月间在波士顿96.9FM上才听懂洛克菲勒家的气愤是因他们认为我2004年7月1日这天不经他们家任何人同意就花了他们很多钱,从那天起,所有和我那天花钱相关的人员都是一直在解释及处理。

----2018年12月13日。


据说很多南京师范大学附属中学的校友认为我在上海医科大学所学的只是药学医学类的专业教育,不可能是我能拿到非医药科技智慧产权收入的原因(化学及数理相关的)。
我的解释:看一下我在上海医科大学的药学院时念书时期的教材和课程安排就很清楚了。

1:第一年,高等数学,所使用教材是同济大学编辑,为其一年(两个学期)
2:第一年,无机化学,所使用教材是南京大学化学系编辑的教材(记不清了,也可能是南京师范大学或者华东师大),为其一年(两个学期)。
3:第二年,有机化学,教材是记不清了,为其一年(两个学期)。
4:第三年至第五年,所有基础医学类的教学内容,教材,老师及实验设施都是由上海医科大学(原上海第一医学院)自己的的基础医学部所提供的。药学类的教学内容,教材,老师及实验设施都是由上海医科大学(原上海第一医学院)自己的药学院所提供的。
5:电脑科技是在美国学的。当时高等数学可以免修就是因为大学里学高等数学时就是工程类院校所使用的同济大学所编辑的高等数学。化学类教材是师范大学化学系的使用教材。

6:我的语言才华:我爷爷中有文学才华横溢的唐玄宗李隆基,南唐后主“词帝”李煜是真实。我父亲方文海退休前也是做了多年的天文学报编辑。

----2018年12月13日。