Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

12-25-2018 我的亲朋送礼计划 (8) ---- My online gifting idea -- 《Merry Christmas? 》

Heard this Christmas Day morning's frustration from those blood associated.

About Gifting, My anger has been
1) Why they have demanded to me as if I owe their kindness or financial debts, knowing I never heard of them before all these harassments is a True statement.

2) Why they have demanded with such anger as if their lines never got their shares in the family inheriting at that shared grandfather's death?

3) Why I have money according to my birth grandfathers' wills is the reason that I am "not allowed to own"? Why those I am willing to gift are "not allowed to receive"?

4) Why those who care so much about anyone who is in-need keep demanding me for money and don't allow my own beloved to have better financial arrangement from my money, not to mention to own a house or better clothing, why themselves refuse to sell their own house to show their own care to whoever they are willing to support demanding me for money? All my beloved have to be abused to only allowed to live on welfare in order to support all these demanding for money in-need, why is this?

5) Why my own beloved ones do not deserve to have a Merry Christmas gifted by my own money? Why I myself don't deserve a Merry Christmas party of my own that is financed by my own money?

I refuse to gift to any of those frustration expressed on this Christmas Day. All those who truly care persons can certainly sell their own house to give out their so special gifts to whoever they care. I am only allowed to be abused and to live on welfare is the reason for my this refusal and a lot of my emails to the law enforcement.

----Dec. 25th, 2018