Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, December 24, 2018

12-24-2018 我的亲朋送礼计划 (7) ---- My online gifting idea -- 《Why I eligible for investor income tax rate?》

There are more ripples about my gifting related ---- Whose money I intend to gift lawfully?我准备用谁的钱送礼?(中文附后)

1: Is it possible there are 5 persons who want to give me money provided for me $4Million each year for the past 5 years?
My answer: I heard two of the five years' paying American investment are historically known for from the father and heir son. I heard it has been validated that my fourth year (2018) was provided by Simba, my this year's (2019) is by his son, as both of their specified sole beneficiary person upon instruction. I am Ingonyama Mufasa's heir-child is now officially validated. I am the Ingonyama, I am the Missy Ingonyama Fang. I enjoy being the Missy Fang always, even I may not use my maiden name on my credit cards. Merry Christmas to myself. I am Sofaria.

I heard U.S. Justice Department's validation used Simba's official name (Li, Ang; 唐文宗李昂), his father Ingonyama Mufasa is Chinese Tang dynasty Emperor Mu(Li, Heng; 唐穆宗李恒), his son was Li, Chan (唐武宗李瀍).

References:
List of Chinese monarchs  
Emperor Wuzong of Tang
中国君主列表
唐武宗 (维基百科)

----Dec. 24, 2018

2: Why I eligible for the investor tax rate? because there are at least two of those providing paying investments are from the same family, and I am provided upon each's investor's instruction as each's clearly and legally validly specified sole beneficiary person "Female Palm(女掌)" because of the family birthmark I have on my both palms. So, I am eligible for the investor tax rate.
----Dec. 24, 2018

3: Another Two Trusts are from the mother and her son: Hong Kong's two "Li's (Lee's) Family Trust".
One was set up in 1941 by my great-grandmother with 60,000 Chinese Dayang, one was set up in 1948 by my grandfather with 5Million Chinese Dayang, both called Li's(Lee's) Family Trust. Both settlers are recorded in the People's Republic of China's city registry as my birth great-grandmother and grandfather, I am the sole beneficiary person of each Trust.

I heard the Trust my great-grandmother set up for me has intended to send $100,000 to help out, if so, I say I am willing to let this $100,000 U.S. dollar send to my birth and legal father Fang, Wenhai(方文海) upon law enforcement's validation if he is alive, and on the requirement that my birth and legal father has to use it all on himself, I say so as the sole beneficiary person "Female Palm(女掌)" of the Trust that set up in 1941 by my great-grandmother. My great-grandmother was the one who raised my father in her own household, which had been a next-door neighbor to my grandparents' own household.
----Dec. 24, 2018

4: Why so many people saying I can't have my own money?
My answer: I heard one scheme is the "swap game", which has been targeting me. But all of my inherited wealth has been all under entrusting so that it is impossible to be misunderstood if I participated. And, all of my intellectual incomes are also impossible to be misunderstood can be swapped without me even heard of it.
----Dec. 24, 2018


中文大意

1:有没有可能是有这么5个人愿意给我钱花,所以每人给了我这每年的4亿美金?我听说五年中的两年是由历史上就很知名的是父亲和继承人儿子各自的两个投资基金所支付的。我听说已经证实的就是我2018年的付款美国基金的投资人就是狮子王里的Simba的,2019年的付款基金的投资人就是Simba的继承人儿子的,付款是依据投资人的指示,因我是这两个信托各自的唯一受益人而给付。我是狮子王穆法萨的继承人孩子已经被证实了,我是狮子王,我是狮子王方家大小姐。我喜欢自己永远被称为方家大小姐,虽然我的信用卡可能不会用这个娘家姓。这真是给了我自己好大一个圣诞快乐。

我听说是美国司法部核实的,用的Simba的原名李昂(唐文宗李昂)进行核实的,狮子王穆法萨是唐穆宗李恒,Simba的儿子就是唐武宗李瀍(Li, Chan).:

索引:
List of Chinese monarchs  
Emperor Wuzong of Tang
中国君主列表
唐武宗 (维基百科)
----2018年12月24日。

2:我为什么符合投资人税率?因为这五年当中有两年是按照同一家庭的父与子所分别设立的基金的指示所支付的,因为我双手手掌上的家族胎记掌纹及父系血脉,我是这两个基金各自所明确且合法指定的唯一受益人"女掌”,所以,我符合投资人税率。
----2018年12月24日。

3:香港的两个信托是母子各自设立的:香港的两个李家信托。
这两个信托,一个是1941年由我曾祖母以6万大洋所设立的,一个是我爷爷1948年以5百万大洋所设立的,两个都叫做李家信托,这两个信托的设立人是中华人民共和国的有效户籍登记上的我爷爷和我曾祖母。我是这两个信托各自的唯一受益人。

我听说我曾祖母的那个信托想电汇10万美金现金帮帮忙,如果如此,如果警方可以证实我法律和血缘上的亲生父亲方文海是否还活着以后,我愿意将这10万美金电汇给我法律和血缘上的亲生父亲方文海,条件是我法律和血缘上的亲生父亲方文海必须将这钱全部花在我法律和血缘上的亲生父亲方文海自己身上,我是以这个1941年由我曾祖母所设立信托的唯一受益人“女掌”身份这么说的。我的曾祖母是在她自己家里一手将我父亲带大的一个,他们祖孙两个一直都是我爷爷奶奶一墙之隔的隔壁邻居。
----2018年12月24日。

4: 为什么这么多人说我不可以有我自己的钱?
我的回答:我听说有一个“置换游戏”伎俩可能一直以我为靶标。但我所继承的所有财产全部都在信托当中,所以不可能误解我是否有参与过置换。我的智慧产权收入也是不可能误解我是否参与过置换。
----2018年12月24日。