Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

12-04-2018 I am the proven investor already 以及有关妈妈的说法

12-04-2018 I am the proven investor already 以及有关妈妈的说法


I am still tolerated to be the French Financier of the British East India company, the one with the troops.

Supporting Evidence:
1: My inheriting experience on June 30th of 2004 has been real and lawful.

2: I am provided for already by this British East India Company's French Financier's American company according to July 1st of 2004's decision.

3: Even though the Trust-Registry is not open to the public, there are no academic level judicial arguments if the providing-payment from this American company is lawful, which is the reason the providing-payment is proven already my lawful money.

4: Even though the Trust-Registry is not open to the public, there are no academic level judicial arguments if I am eligible to pay investor-tax for the providing-payment from this American company, which is the reason I am the proven already investor of this American company.

BIG BIG THANKS to all my attorneys.

----Dec 4th, 2018


Heard about this morning's broadcasting.

Heard this morning's if husbandas-in-laws is appropriate were OKed by both husbands.
My gosh: No wonder both sisters have the fantasy that I would so stuck on to want to be their friend no matter how harmful they pose themselves to me, it is because they are so wanted by each other's husband.
Question 1: How this related to me when none of their husbands got anything to do with me?

They were the family on the radio almost a year ago who did their own family chat-discussion with their birth parents if I could posibly have a child or children, which they illusioned so successfully completely ruled out any opportunity if I dare to have biological children of my own. Today, it is their try to rule me out if I dare to claim to have money. All becasue it is such a harmony family to have husbandas-in-laws for both sisters.
Question 2: How this related to me when none of their husbands got anything to do with me?

Too bad,
So, I say this type of their own harmony is not what I value for what a friend means to me,
Too bad,
So, I say here that disliking is obviously mutual.

----Dec 4th, 2018


Heard some sayings about my mother(中文附后).

Saying 1: My mother never wanted me, I am how she got stuck with my father.
My answer:
Why would that be a problem to me when I knew for certain I am her most wanted after birth?
Why would that be a problem to my father when all he had tried were to lure her in?

Saying 2: She refuses to share my father with me, my father should be all hers 100%.
My answer:
Why would that be a problem to me after I already learned from my growing-up that she is the reason I can demand my father.
Why would that be a problem to my father after all these years self-proving to everybody so?

Saying 3: My mother has to stay away from me because she knows I may not respect what she has promised.
My answer:
Why would that be a problem to me after I already knew that is who my mother is, I will take care of the matter.
Why would that be a problem to my father after he has been dealing with this sort of all his life?

A note:
My mother has been an easy-promising person, I can certainly imagine how she values those who helped her in our difficult times. I value those who truly helped her as well.

----Dec 4th, 2018


听到了一些有关我妈妈的说法:

说法1:我妈妈坦诚她从来就没想要过我是真实,我只是她被我爸爸彻底缠上了的原因。

我已经很确定我一生下来就成了我妈妈最想要的一个,我哪里会介意我妈妈的坦诚?
我爸爸所做的一切努力就是要永远缠着我妈妈,我爸爸哪里会介意我妈妈的坦诚?


说法2:我妈妈表态不愿意和我分享我爸爸,我爸爸应该100%只属于我妈妈一个人。

成长过程,我已经学到了我妈妈才是我可以向我爸爸做要求的原因,我哪里会介意我妈妈的表态?
结婚以后,我爸爸所做的一切就是在向所有人证明一直就是如此,我爸爸哪里会介意我妈妈的表态?


说法3: 我妈妈没法见我,就因她很清楚我可能很不喜欢她到处许愿的性格。

从小到大,我妈妈一直就是如此确实烦人,我哪里会介意也就是好好处理了。
相濡以沫,我爸爸每天就是直面今天又答应了什么,我爸爸哪里还会介意也就是经验充沛了。


小小便签:

我妈妈一直是个很喜欢答应的人,我也能够想象她是如何珍惜那些在我们家身处困境时帮助过她的人,我也很珍惜那些真正帮助过她的人。我爸爸也是一定如此。

----Dec 4th, 2018