Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

12-12-2018 Why I still claim I have money after Reckefellors are so publicly denounced me?(洛克菲勒家都已经一次次申明和我从未有过任何关系了,我怎么还在说自己有钱?)

12-12-2018 Why I still claim I have money after Rockefellers are so publicly denounced me?(洛克菲勒家都已经一次次申明和我从未有过任何关系了,我怎么还在说自己有钱?)


Some asked what exactly is the confusion between me and Rockefeller's name.(中文附后)
My response: My July 1st of 2004's big spending. Let me illustrate what exactly is the confusion.

Example Setting: a nationwide computer seminar. 
A CEO of a big computer company with his staff and me as a computer programmer together with my own colleagues from another independent computer company decided to go lunch together.

I started to spend money handsomely with cheers from my own colleagues who know my family is a well-known famous big company in the oil-chemistry industry but freaked out CEO and his staff. No one from my own colleagues realized what was the issue because my family business is a big company which they thought CEO should certainly know, and CEO's staff thought some of their own who do know about the oil-chemistry company are bad guys who were trying to please the new "attractive female" but completely ignore the possibility that the married CEO may not even be interested at all.

A lot of investments that my Trusts have invested in the United States are all started as foreign investments in America while Rockefeller's family business started as an authentic American business. All those "my own colleagues" who cheered my spending on July 1st of 2004 had all thought Rockefeller names' staff certainly knew I have my own money already while Rockefeller-names' staff thought some of their very familiar friends (Rockefellers' family business insiders) who also cheered my spending had completely ignored the fact that the married Mr. Rockefeller may not even interested in me. 

That is all, but a lot of Rockefeller-names' staff are still struggling why I still claim I have my own money after so many Rockefellers have made so clear public denouncements. The good thing is it is clarified that all the money that had been spent as I wished for non-investment purpose on July 1st of 2004 were never owned by any Rockefeller's nor any Rockefellers' relatives including in-laws.

My anger has been why those from China or those graduated from the same high school or from the same college can state that they are the ones to know it can only be romance money if I dare to have some wealth.

And how a same high school graduated who is not even from same year can declare it can only be romance money if I dare to have intellectual incomes which are obviously earned by the knowledge I have learned from my college educations.

*The difference between businesses "from foreign-investment" and "from authentic American start-up" is similar to Military-oriented and commercial-oriented: never heard of each other.

----Dec. 12th, 2018


中文大意:
究竟我和洛克菲勒家的矛盾是什么?
我的回答:矛盾就是我在2004年7月1日究竟花的是谁的钱。我来举例解释一下当时是怎么回事。

举例中的故事背景:一个全国性的电脑科技会议。
举例中故事相关人物:一家大型电脑集团的总裁和他的领导团队,我是另外一家独立的电脑企业的电脑程序员及我在那家电脑公司的同事们。

举例中的故事:总裁和他的领导团队以及我和我的同事们决定一起出去共进晚餐。
我们去了一家顶级餐厅,我就坐下开始大花钱,我的同事们因为很清楚我家里是一家私营大型石化企业的大老板,所以都跟着吆喝再多点一些好东西,却吓坏了总裁和他的领导团队。我和我的同事们都没意识到问题严重,也都以为总裁他们都知道那家石化企业也很大,而总裁和他的领导团队认为他们中的一些听说过那家石化企业的人是在讨好可能的新人,完全无视已婚的总裁对我可能完全没有任何兴趣。

我的信托所投资的企业都是作为外国投资在美国开始发展的,而洛克菲勒家企业是作为美国企业起家的。所有那些在2004年笑眯眯的看着我在2004年7月1日大花钱的那些“我的电脑公司同事们”都以为洛克菲勒家应该知道我已经继承了财产,而洛克菲勒家认为一些知道我已经继承财产的“那些他们自己人”是在讨好我这个可能的新人而完全忽视已婚的洛家人对我可能一点兴趣都没有。

就这些了,但洛克菲勒家企业的一些人还在愤怒洛家都已经如此公开宣布和我无关了,我怎么还在说自己有钱。好消息是2004年7月1日那些按我自己的意愿所花费的非投资款项都已经被证实既不是洛家人的钱,也不是洛家人亲戚们的钱。

我的愤怒就是:
1)为什么只要是同一个中国来的,同一个高中毕业的,或者同一所大学毕业的,在我一再解释之后,还在宣称他们特别清楚我只要说自己有钱就只能是在妄想我根本没有可能拿到的裤裆钱?

2)为什么同一个初中或者高中毕业的,甚至都不是一届毕业的,就可以宣称我没有可能利用在大学所学到的专业知识挣到智慧产权收入的,只要我说我有钱就只能是在妄想我根本没有可能拿到的裤裆钱?

*外来投资所兴建的企业和自己起家的企业之间的区别类似军工企业和国营企业,互相不熟悉。

----2018年12月12日。