Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

12-26-2018 我的亲朋送礼计划 (9) ---- My online gifting idea -- 《 My Royal Titles and validation of the lawful ownership》

Heard this morning's broadcasting mentioned the beauty of the validation for my investor tax rate. With everybody seems trying to rewrite the original beauty of this water-proof judicial literature, I can't hear what was announced, but tons of lousy arguments. Basically, I heard this morning detailed out why I am proved the sole beneficiary qualified for investor tax, and no one else is eligible even though I have close kins and Trust registries are private.

There are two arguments, one is who is the better one? my entrusting attorneys, or the U.S. Justice Department? 
My answer: I am a U.S. citizen and the beneficiary person.
----Dec. 26th, 2018

The other argument, is this a scheme? How an investor-ownership can be validated by just writing a piece of judicial literature? 
My answer: It is validated with supporting evidence which includes 6+1 countries' Justice Department's testimonies that none of American paying company's upstream investor-companies in each's country has been deprived because of the payment, as well as no complaint has ever received if any of the American paying company's upstream investors being deprived because of the payment. And more, of course.
----Dec. 26th, 2018

One more related question, how this validated I am Simba's Royal Heir?
My answer: I heard my last year's living expense providing paying company's ancient upstream investor company has been historically known set up by the person who was featured in the <Lion King> animation movie as Simba. I was provided for this paying company because I am its specified lawful sole beneficiary person. This year's payment is from the historically known Simba's son's money, I am also its specified lawful sole beneficiary person. Each also entitled its sole beneficiary person, which is me, with an Emperor equivalent entitlement.

So, I am the Ingonyama officially validated now. I am the Missy Ingonyama.
----Dec. 26th, 2018

我的皇室封号及法律拥有权的核实

听说了今天早上提到让我符合投资人税率的资格证实法律程序做的有多漂亮。太多人都在尝试用自己的语言重述今天早上所宣布的,所以我就没听见都宣布了些什么,就只听到一堆的逻辑不严谨。基本上,也就是宣布了在信托登记不公开的情况下, 为何我符合投资人税率,而且是就算我有很多亲戚血缘关系,但就只有我一个人符合该投资人税率资格。

我听到有两个于此相关的争议,一个争议是谁才是法律法学上更厉害的一个?我的信托律师,还是美国司法部?
我的回答:我是美国公民,我是受益人。
----2018年12月26日。

另一个争议就是,这是不是伎俩?那有可能企业投资人的拥有资格可以写一纸法律文献就可以证实了?
我的回答:核实是验证了大量的证据的,这些证据包括6+1个国家司法部门证实该美国付款公司在各自国家里的投资母公司的资产没有因该付款而造成该国相关投资公司的资产被掠夺,以及从来没有接到过该美国付款公司的任何一个投资母公司因该付款而造成投资人资产被掠夺的投诉。当然还有更多证据。
----2018年12月26日。

还有一个相关的疑问,这如何证实了我是《狮子王》动画片里的Simba的皇位继承人?
我的回答:我听说《狮子王》动画片里的Simba的原型,就是支付我去年的生活费用给付的那家美国公司的一个很古老上游投资公司的设立人,历史上就一直很著名的,支付我生活费用的原因是我是其指定的法律上唯一的收益人;支付我今年生活费用的美国公司的一个很古老上游投资公司的设立人,历史上就一直知道是这个Simba原型的儿子。我也是其唯一受益人。各自又都有授予其指定的唯一受益人(也就是我)一个等同皇帝地位的封号。

所以,我的狮子王Ingonyama封号已经正式经过核实了。我是一个小姐,所以,我是狮子王小姐。
----2018年12月26日。