Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, December 22, 2018

12-22-2018 我的亲朋送礼计划 (5) ---- My online gifting idea --《How it is validated lawfully my money if Trust Registry is private?》

Heard some questions about my online gifting idea. (中文附后)

1: How's the friend's gifting?
My answer: I have not figured out how to validate a friend from an occasion, what would be needed but not intrusive information, etc., and I heard commercial security screening service is a great idea to validate if the information is at least from a friendly and how friendly which would be the basis for gifting size, my past several years' "never lonely" experiences are included.

1) All are appreciated and 2) fair to all, would be the best way to describe my efforts of managing my gifting budget. (My budgeting plan was warned for "hot summer most likely" already. 😘 Luckily I have learned some professional financing and budgeting, and I do take "reserve several years', start with the regular 20Million per year" advice seriously. )

----Dec 22nd, 2018

2: How long this gifting can possibly prolong?
My answer: I expect this fixed $20Million per year gifting to be permanent because I should be provided at least $400Million yearly. I have been provided so for the past 5 years (including current) already from my 5 birth Chinese grandfathers' Trusts each year, I don't know how many of my own birth grandfathers have blessed me so lovingly, but I can certainly expect this $400Million a year from these 5 grandfathers' loving blessing, permanently and forever.
----Dec 22nd, 2018

3: Why I haven't received any blessing if from my own birth grandfathers?
My answer: Because there has been 1) some ownership-confusion regarding these Trusts' investments, and 2) some confusion regarding "what is a Trust" from China (blood associated and not blood-associated), as well as 3) public and legal confusion regarding if any of these payments are from a private investor eventually or from a company that deprived its lawful investor.

Now, most of the ownership confusions (if not all) have been clarified, China seems working on "money lawful ownership means to own money according to laws, not willingness nor deservedness", and all the payments have been clarified according to laws to be upon lawful investors' instructions that no company has deprived its lawful investor. So, I am expecting these payments now and already started my gift-budgeting.

----Dec 22nd, 2018

4: How this "No lawful investor being deprived" been validated if none of these Trusts' registry is open to the public?
My answer: Basically, what I heard is the validation has addressed legal confusions about if a lawful investor possibly being deprived.

1:) According to laws, 6+1 countries' governments' Justice Departments have validated those paying related companies in each of these countries has not deprived each's lawfully registered investor owner.

2:) According to laws, 6+1 countries' governments' Justice Departments have validated those paying related companies in each of these countries have not changed each's lawful investor since each company's establishment, and accumulated years qualified laws' required "over 600 years."

3:) According to laws, 6+1 countries' governments' Justice Departments have validated those paying related companies in each of these countries have not received any complaint filed from each's lawful investor since each's such upon-instruction providing payment(s).
...

So, None of these paying related companies that have provided for me had deprived its investor, and I am qualified for investor tax.

And, all these 6+1 countries are famous for each's economic scale.

So, I am comfortable that none of these Trusts' registry is open to the public.

----Dec 22nd, 2018

5: How can it be so certain that I am the sole beneficiary person?
My answer: I heard it also been validated as well, it was backward validation. Meaning? All the Trusts‘ registries that set up by my closest five generation grandfathers and my great-grandmother which covers all the legally valid kin are all have been validated, I am the lawful sole beneficiary person for all these Trusts.
----Dec 22nd, 2018


中文大意:

1:亲朋礼准备怎么送?
我的回答:我还没想好如何界定一面之交朋友,也就是所需信息既可以足够界定又不会让朋友觉得太涉及其隐私,还有我听说商业用的电脑安检服务是很适合用于鉴定是否友善,而友善程度就是我决定礼品大小的依据,我过去几年“毫不孤单”的经历也会包括。

1) 所有的善意我都珍惜,2)不会厚此薄彼,这两点会是我管理这份礼品支出的努力目标。(我已经被警告 “就这速度,很快可能就没钱了。” 😘 幸运的是,我可是已经学过了专业的资金运作和预算决算了,而且我也很认真对待“要有资金储配,第一年就用常规的2千万美金开始“之类的建议。
----20181222日。


2:这份亲朋礼估计能持续多久?

我的回答:我预期这个固定的每年2千万美金的礼金支出应该是永久的,我每年的生活费用给付应该可以有至少四亿美金。过去五年(包括今年)我都是每年4亿美金生活费,全部是由我自己的5代中国亲生爷爷各自替我设立的信托所支付的,我不清楚我有多少个亲生爷爷给了我如此丰厚祝福,但我肯定是可以被这五个爷爷的五份祝福长久提供我每年4亿美金的生活费用,子子孙孙长长久久直到永远永远。

----20181222日。


3:如果是我自己亲生爷爷给的钱,那我怎么还没收到生活费用?
我的回答:如下原因啦:1)我爷爷们所设立的这些信托所投资企业的法律所有权有些困扰,2)来自中国(那些有血缘关系的以及没有血缘关系的)对于“究竟什么是信托“的困扰,3)公众及法学法理上的对于这些已支付的生活费用是否意味着是在掠夺某个公司的合法投资人的合法财产的困扰。


目前为止,绝大部分所投资企业的法律所有权困扰已经澄清了,中国方面似乎正在撇清有关“财产的法律所有权是指,财产归谁所有是由法律所决定的,而不是由想要钱的意愿或者就配拿钱的感觉所决定的“,而且,所有这些已支付的生活费用已经依据法律澄清为根据投资人指示的合法给付,没有一家公司因此支出而掠夺了其投资人的财产。所以,我是已经在等待领取生活费用,也已经开始了礼物预算。
----20181222日。

4:如果我所继承的这些信托的登记信息都不公开,那如何证实了 “没有一家公司掠夺了其法律上的合法投资人?
我的回答:基本上来说,我听说的验证是针对法律上是否有可能会有这些付款公司的投资人被掠夺了。

1:)根据法律,6+1个国家的司法当局证实了这些国家里的付款相关公司没有掠夺其法律工商登记上的合法投资拥有者。

2:)根据法律,6+1个国家的司法当局证实了这些国家里的付款相关公司自从公司登记成立伊始就没有更换过其法律登记上的合法投资人,所累计年份也符合法律所规定的 “超过了600 “。

3:)根据法律,6+1个国家的司法当局证实了这些国家里的付款相关公司自从按照投资人指示支付该费用后从未收到过其任何合法投资人有关该支出的任何投诉。
。。。。
所以,所有这些付款相关公司都没有掠夺他们的合法投资人,我也符合投资人税率。


还有,这6+1个国家都是很有名的经济发达国家,所以即使我的信托登记资料不公开,我作为受益人也是很踏实。
----20181222日。


5: 是如何确定我是唯一受益人的?
我的回答:我听说也是证实过了,倒推方法证实的。
什么意思?就是说我最近代的5个爷爷及我的曾祖母(也就是涵盖了所有的五等亲)替我设立的信托登记都已经被验证了,我是所有他们所设立的这些信托的唯一受益人。

----20181222日。