Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, December 10, 2018

12-10-2018 Why my living is so shabby in Boston but kept on saying I am a wealthy person not on romance money?(我在波城过的是穷人日子怎么还老是说自己有钱但不是在妄想裤裆钱)

12-10-2018 Why my living is so shabby in Boston but kept on saying I am a wealthy person not on romance money? (我在波城过的是穷人日子怎么还老是说自己有钱但不是在妄想裤裆钱)


Heard this morning's talk about why I looked so shabby in Boston, Massachusetts.

When I am on a welfare standard, what else to expect but shabby? My anger has been it has been so loud on the radio that whenever anyone needs some money, it is so proudly on the radio to assign out my expected providing for living expenses as if I owe anyone of those demanded so much money. I have to clarify that I never owe them any money nor any living expenses providing is the only reason they can not file any lawsuit to demand money from a valid judicial court.

I think the root problem is why those prominent wives who have the privileged power to grab the microphone so expect themselves to be privileged enough to change "my money's" lawful ownership, as long as that is assumed my money and as long as they are really having acknowledged romances with really good men who are so willing to testify so with the emphasis on how my romance was never wanted, even after I kept on responding I never had such biological male part biologically on my biological female body? (meaning? I am obviously expected a truly privileged person to truly understand the value of such advertisement, but.....)

When there are no judicial arguments about the lawful ownership of this or that money,
When those prominent wives are not even privileged to file lawsuits to express their own opinions about lawful ownership of the money because those are the money they never own,
Why would they so expect themselves to be privileged to change the money's lawful ownership through a public microphone?
Why I have to live on social security's welfare because they are wives live on their own males but I am a female financially self-independent?

As those prominent males, including those who I have met and those who I never even heard of,  already declared they never gave me a penny, they never intended to give me a penny and they determined never would give me a penny. And, I have to add loudly that I never demand any romance money from any male but kept saying I have inherited money since June 30th of 2004.  So, I am a financially independent female.

As any financially independent person, my incomes comes from profession related which I call my intellectual property income and my inherited money from my birth Chinese grandfathers as their willed sole beneficiary person.

So, I ask these two questions out of my anger calmly:
Which one of these money-incomes that is claimed my money has any judicial argument(s) regarding its lawful ownership?
Why is this "privileged to take over to leave me penniless" if there is some money that is assumed my money?
Who is the privileged person can change the lawful ownership of which specific money from my incomes sources without my own willingness? I refuse that person's such privilege, for whoever that person might be.

I am so glad I am protected by LAWS, I am so happy I have great entrusting attorneys, I just need to cope with shabby living for the time being.

----Dec. 10th, 2018

Some said if he or she is the person who said I have money, this same person can change this person's such saying.
My response: I have to ask why this person said I have money in the past? a reporting effort to say what this person had heard of? had verified of? And if so, how this person can deprive this reported money's lawful ownership by changing this person's own reporting of it?

Or had this person authorized me to have some money? then, what privileged this person to authorized what money to me? how much and where is that money should expect from? In the United States, unknown money source is a crime.

----Dec. 10th, 2018


Some said, how this paid-out is your money.
My explanation: I use an example to illustrate this for anyone who is not a business person.

An attorney registered a law firm and used this law firm bought a property as an office. This attorney can only claim to be the owner of this office property because of the ownership of the law firm.

It is the same to a commercial company A that is owned by another commercial company B, this means no one can claim to be the owner of the commercial company A unless this person is the owner of the commercial company B, and if this commercial company B is owned by the commercial company C, then, no one can claim to be the owner of the commercial company A unless being the owner of the commercial company C, and so on so forth.

Hope this can help clarify the confusion regarding the instructed paid-out money from those paying American companies. I heard it is proven those are all my lawful money already even though my Trust registry is not open to the public. How? I think that is law professionals specialty to answer, not me, at least not yet.

----Dec. 10th, 2018


中文大意:

据说今天早上提到我在麻州波士顿的生活很清贫,确实如此。我现在的生活标准是麻州民政救济部门的救济标准,还能是什么样的生活水平?

我的气愤:
只要认为有可能是我的钱,就来了一堆所谓人妻就是够资格把这钱给东给西到处送人或者归他们自己留着自用。好像我欠了他们多少钱似的。我只好在此声明,我从未欠过他们任何钱财是他们不够资格在有效的法庭上进行法律诉讼官司索取钱财的原因。

在这些钱财的法律所有权没有任何法学法理上的争议的情况下,在他们自己因为从来不是财产曾经的合法主人或者财产可能的合法主人,所以根本就不够资格上法庭就财产进行任何官司诉讼以表达他们自己就财产法律所有权的任何立场的情况下,为什么总是有这么一些所谓人妻因为有权有势能够抢的着公共频道的话筒就是够资格擅自更改钱财的法律所有权?在我一再强调我是个女的情况下,她们那里来的这份就凭“和某些好男人有性交经历且被好男人所认可,并且愿意广而告之此事实”就可以够资格拿光我的每一分钱收入,就是够资格让我本人过美国政府施援救助的救济水平的贫困生活?

在所有我见过的我听都没听说过的有钱男人一个个的宣布他们从没给过我钱,从未打算给我钱,也下定决心永远不给我钱之后,我本人再加上一句:我从未要过一分一毫的裤裆钱,而是从2004年6月30日起一直在宣称我是继承了财产。所以,我说我方敏自己是一个财务独立的女性。

就像所有财务独立的人一样,我的收入来源有两种,一种是职业相关的,也就是我称为智慧产权的收入,还有就是我自己家里传承的,也就是我宣称我是我爷爷们遗嘱指定的唯一受益人所继承到的财产。

因为法律的保护,我现在是已经可以隐忍愤怒很平静的问几个问题了:
第一:我的上述收入来源里哪一笔钱,就其法律拥有权归属是有法学法理上的争议的?
第二:又是哪一个人有如此权势可以在我本人不愿意的情况下任意改变我的合法财产所有权让我本人身无分文?也就是为什么只要是认为有可能是我的钱,这人那人就是够资格直接擅自更改其法律所有权?究竟是哪一笔钱又是凭的什么资格?不管这人是谁,我方敏本人坚决拒绝这个人的任何资格。

真是很开心,我其实一直有受到法律的保护,我有这么好的信托律师真实很幸运。


----2018年12月10日。

有人说,如果是因为我说你有钱,你就一直说你有钱,那我现在就改口。
我的回答:那我就地问你,你当初为什么会说我有钱?是在报道你所听说过的,你所证实过的吗?那你为什么认为现在你只要自己改口就可以改变你所报道过的该钱财的法律所有权?

或者你只是你自己在授权我可以有钱,那我就需要问你是以什么身份授权我可以有点钱?是什么钱?多少钱?钱应该从哪里来?在美国,不明来源的钱是会被作为可能是犯罪的收入而被警方刑事调查的。

----2018年12月10日。