Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, October 1, 2017

10-01-2017 This morning's SO DISGUSTING talk

10-01-2017 This morning's SO DISGUSTING talk (今天早上的“真是恶心”言论)


Heard this morning's disgusting talk(中文附后).
My response: The irresponsible government's abuse every citizen's hard making is the disgusting government. Why People's Republic of China's government is so irresponsibly disgusting?
----Oct. 1st, 2017


Heard this morning's disgusting talk from those my parents never heard of but privileged to shit by the support from disgusting Chinese government.
My response: These few disgusting Chinese are my parents never heard of. They are just mother fuckers privileged by some whore-born mother-fucker Chinese government officials prostituting whores. They are just screaming on those whore wives hunger to have more penises in their disgusting mouths because those government official husbands are fucking their own birth mothers to be proud mother-fuckers. What else can be the reason? I have lived abroad (U.S) over 20 years already, I am not the reason for those Beijing government's officials' prostituting wives to scream their penises desire at from Beijing where their own husbands are. If they are the decent wives, they do not screaming their hunger toward other woman's man overseas like they did, they won't scream it is impossible for any western guy to wish to fuck any other female but their authentic Chinese butts, all they have done is to sell their own dry whore splits "the real authentic from China" just because they got so good splits evidenced by who their husbands are .

* In this 20 years time, I only visited my father in china, a week because of my mother's "death" in 2006,  two months time total in 2007 to accompany my father entire time. I did not visit or I was not visited by any of those husbands government officials.

----Oct. 1st, 2017


Heard this morning's talk about my parents.
My response: My Father is still alive and I believe he is very well, I think my mother is very well too.

Reason:
I do have inheritances and I do have people looking after my wellness ever since I was born. You probably still remember the video clip how my mother was send to hospital with in-hospital image that can not be captured from satellite.

I was not informed about my father's anything which tells me he should be fine. Similar situation when I was informed by my father about my mother's situation. I hope with all my heart that my mother is well. I did lost contacts with both of my parents since 2010.

I am providing basics for my both parents since 2015. I did express myself well to those who looking after me in an email I send to myself with a valid signature, the same way I left message to my own cellphone. This is the same way how I got my reasonable requests answered. *I also sent an "asking for help" email to law enforcement in 2015 as well.

----Oct. 1st, 2017



听说了今天早上的一串恶心。
我的回应:不负责任的政府糟践其每一个公民辛勤劳动成果确实是很恶心的政府。为什么中国政府如此不负责任的恶心?
----2017年10月1日


听说了今天早上的恶心言论那几个是我父母从未听说过的,就只是有恶心中国政府在撑腰就是够资格而已。
我的回应:这几个一口一声很恶心的是我父母从未听说过的几个人。他们也就是些操着自己亲妈长大的,不过是由中国政府一些婊子养的操着自己亲妈长大的政府官员他们自己从业行妓的婊子破鞋老婆们在撑腰而已。这些婊子破鞋老婆满大街叫唤也就是想让她们自己嘴里多塞进几条睾丸而已,因为她们的政府官员丈夫都特别自豪的在忙着操他们自己的亲妈。还能有什么原因呢?我都已经在美国生活超过20年了,那些北京政府官员的行妓婊子老婆们满世界叫着馋男人睾丸饿得发慌样,他们自己的丈夫就在北京,就在他们自己床上她们在一起。她们不是在馋外国男人的睾丸,还能有什么原因?他们要是正正经经的老婆,她们就不会跑到国外满世界的对住在外国的别人家的男人表达她们自己的奶子屁股才是地道中国货,就不会干嚎宣传外国男人就没有可能会想操任何其他女人,要是想操女人就只可能会想操他们这些老干婊子破鞋正宗来自中国,他们做的整个就是在卖她们自己的恶心骚逼"才是地道中国“,就凭操了她们老干逼的是些中国高官就可以证明。

*在过去的20年里,我就只有2006年我母亲“去世”时和2007年时回中国去陪陪我的父亲,。从未探访,也从未被那些做她们丈夫的政府官员们探访过。

----2017年10月1日。


听说了今天早上谈到了我的父母。
我的回应:我的父亲还在,我相信他过的应该蛮好。我认为我母亲也应该挺好。

理由:
我确实有继承财产,我确实是在出生后就备受关怀。你可能还记得曾经播出过的我母亲生我临产时被送进医院的那段录像,里面有些画面是在医院建筑物里面的,那些画面没有可能是从卫星图像里剪辑的。

我没有收到有关我父亲情况的信息,也就是说他一切还行。我父亲通知我有关我母亲的情况时也是类似。我是从心眼里希望我母亲一切安好。我是从2010和我的父母失去联络的。

我是从2015年开始提供我父母的基本生活费用,我在发给我自己的电邮里向那些照顾着我的人对此表达的很清楚,还附上了我的有效签名,就像我经常通过给我自己的手机留言发号施令一样。我的理性要求就是通过这种方式进行处理的。*我在2015年也给警方发过求助信件。

----2017年10月1日。