Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, October 14, 2017

10-14-2017 Who is The Better Child from The Famous Ancestors we share (谁才是我显赫家祖我们共同祖先的优秀孩子)

10-14-2017 Who is The Better Child from The Famous Ancestors we share (谁才是我显赫家祖我们共同祖先的优秀孩子)

Heard this morning's broadcast of fourth cousin saying(中文附后).
My response: My family are known now for 2000 years polygamist family history. None of my grandfathers had any mistress or illegitimate children. They were never in such situation that they could not marry a woman.

Historically, all my grandfathers wives were daughters from very decent families, my non-Emperors' grandfathers' "privilege" was next generation heir of this long history family had not born yet, and only daughters from very decent families were eligible to mother a heir. My grandfathers only started to negotiate a new marriage when all the wives could not bear any more child.

My great grandfather was born by his father's youngest wife. He had two wives himself. His first wife was infertile and all his children were from his second wife who I call my great grandmother. Both my grandfather and my father were first born and they both have one-wife marriage. My father only father me and my younger brother. Since I am the heir and his first born, my father was like his grandfather and my grandfather who have no "privilege" to marry more decent daughters to mother a heir. My father and my grandfather both in love with the other of their children who I can my mother and my great grandmother, and my grandfather's prime time was WWII and Chinese Civil War time that they all never had any mistress who mother any child or children from them.

My family's long wealthy Imperial history, of course, had long history of family disputes about wealth and historical titles, and plus the struggles of those children from decent mothers who were not the first wives. Those children's struggles were their mothers struggles, the same.

Every generation, after the senior's death and family inheriting,  most of those children chose to move out with their mothers to far, far away places, some of them may also have changed their last name before or during Chinese Civil War time. Each of these non-heir sons had a non-heir share of inheritance from the senior. My inheritances from my great grandfathers are all the same as non-heir share, I am the mysterious "plus one" non-heir son in each generation's family inheriting disputes.

 I got some extra-s from some grandfathers because of some extraordinary situation to re-allocate family wealth to the "future female heir ( that is me)" instead of their heir sons (my next generation grandfathers). I am this generation heir and I may have inherited my this generation heir's share from my grandfather (my father's father) directly due to some situation.

I do not have any first or second cousin unknown or in different last name, but I may have some third cousins or fourth cousins, etc. who may not even have the same last name.

----Oct. 14th, 2017

Heard this morning's struggles of who is the better child of my famous ancestors we share.
My response: This is the struggle that has the same long history as my family history.

Being a mother myself, I do have the understanding that my famous ancestors we share must be very proud of all of their great children.

Being the person having my own name built, I do share the belief that I am being my ancestors proud because of my own achievements.

Birthmark made me the privileged heir of my own ancestors according to my own ancestors inheriting rule. Birthmark does not make me a better child is a true statement, but my own hard earned achievements do make me my own ancestors proud.

I inherited my own grandfathers titles and entrusted wealth was according to my own grandfathers' own wills. Other than these family inheritances and my ancestors' heir title, those other great children from my famous ancestors that we share certainly can be our ancestors proud by their own achievements if their blood are clearly from my ancestors.

----Oct. 14th, 2017



听说了今天早上的广播提到了“我的四等亲”说法。
我的回应:我家是有2000年一夫多妻历史的家庭。我所有的爷爷们都没有情妇或者私生子。他们从来都是要有女人就是可以娶进门的。

历史上,我所有爷爷们的所有妻子都是非常体面人家的女儿,我那些没当皇帝的爷爷们可以有如此的”特殊待遇”就是因为他们有个很好的“借口”:下一代的继承人还没生出来,只有很好很体面人家的女儿才够资格做这个有着显赫家世的家庭继承人的母亲。我的爷爷们都是只在已经娶进门的那些妻子们已经没有可能再生育的情况下才会考虑再娶年轻的。

我的曾祖父是他父亲最年轻的一个妻子生的。他自己只有两个妻子,他的第一个妻子不生育,他所有的孩子都是出自他的第二个妻子,也就是我的曾祖母。我的祖父和我的父亲都是他们父亲的第一个孩子,他们两个也都是一妻婚姻。我的父亲就只生了我和我的弟弟。因为我是继承人,又是第一胎,所以我父亲就和他自己父亲一样,没有了再娶几个妻子的借口。我的父亲和我的曾祖父都是很爱我的母亲和我的曾祖母,我的爷爷年轻时正好是第二次世界大战及中国内战期间,所以他们都没有什么情妇或者私生子。

我富裕及帝王背景的家世有多久,当然家里的分家纠纷的历史也就有多长了。家里的财产,可继承的头衔,再加上那些很好人家的女儿所生的孩子们因为不是第一个妻子所出而产生的纠结。这些孩子们的母亲也是同样的纠结。(*我们家从来都没有大房,几房之类的说法。因为每一代的继承人自己的母亲也都很在意,所以我们家自古就只有第一个,第二个妻子的说法,从来没有大房,小房的说法)

每一代,当老人去世及家里财产分配过后,很多这样的孩子都选择和他们的母亲一起搬去很远的地方,有些还在中国内战之前,或者内战期间就改了姓。每一个这样的非继承人儿子在分家时都有一份“非继承人的份额”财产。我的曾祖父们给我的信托都是比照这个“非继承人的份额”,我方敏就是那个在每一次分家时都会神秘出现在“非继承人儿子名单上的”而引发家里争执的“多出来的不知在哪儿的那一个”。

我有一些祖父们额外又给了我一些是因为家里有些情况需要转移财产就把家里应该给下一代继承人儿子(就是我下一代的爷爷)的财产信托给了“还没生出来的女继承人(也就是我了)”。我作为这一代的继承人,我可能是从我祖父(我父亲的父亲)那儿因为一些原因而直接继承了我这一代的继承人份额。

我所有的第一第二等亲都很清楚,但我可能会有一些三等亲,四等亲以上的堂兄弟和我不是同一个姓氏。

----2017年10月14日。


听说了今天早上争执的“谁才是我的显赫家祖我们共同祖先的优秀孩子”。
我的回应:这一份纠结和我们家的历史是一样的长了。

我自己作为一个母亲,我很理解我的显赫家祖我们共同的祖先一定非常骄傲他们的每一个优秀的子女。

我自己作为靠自己努力成就了我自己名字的方敏,我很相信我是我祖宗们的骄傲是因为我有自己的成就。

掌纹胎记让我成了很辛运的这么显赫家世的继承人,这只是遵循了家里的继承规则。“胎记并没有让我成为我祖宗们更优秀的孩子”是一句实话,但我自己的成就确实是让我成了我祖宗们的骄傲。

我是按照我自己爷爷们的遗嘱继承了我爷爷们的称号和我爷爷们信托的财产。除了没有这些及我爷爷们的继承人称号外,我的家祖我们共同祖先的其他那些优秀的孩子们,只要他们的血脉非常明确是出自我的爷爷们,他们的成就是我们显赫爷爷们的骄傲。

----2017年10月14日。