Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, October 8, 2017

10-08-2017 More About Lehman Brother's and CDC Valuable Papers (更多有关雷曼兄弟及CDC有价证券)

10-09-2017 Heard this morning's broadcasting is reporting style.
My response: I agree. I will stop updating my blog unless my explanations are needed. I do have the willingness to write more when I am healthier with better English and Chinese in writing.
My treatment progress well even with some enhanced harassment. This cancer can be treated fast enough, I am looking forward to be back to complete biological healthy before I know.
----Oct. 9th, 2017

10-08-2017 More About Lehman Brother's and CDC Valuable Papers(更多有关雷曼兄弟及CDC有价证券)

Head this morning's confusion conversation,(中文附后)
My response: Ya.

Heard question about "why government would let Lehman Brother like that in a lawful U.S.A."
My response: CDC is the real reason and my financial lost is my own idea.

1: The "evil" investor I was trying to setup is myself. So it is my greatest idea to let this happen to myself. And I did have very good intention to "take care of " other possibly impacted parties in my smartest setup plan.

2: CDC is the real reason that Lehman Brother has financial turmoil. CDC basically is loans having higher interest rate. For example, if the base housing loan from Freddie Mac, is only 2% to its quota-ed financial institutes, normally, financial institute will add some service charge and to sell to another non-quota-ed financial institute at something like 3% interest rate or sell to the home buyer directly at higher home loan interest rate, the concern of this business is the risk of loans going default, so the buyer financial institute will sell loans they bought to home buyers directly or don't buy if the in-financial-institute loan interest rate is already at a certain level that raise the risk if home buyer can afford the loan interest rate to pay the loan off. CDC is the type of loan that "ignore" the risk evaluation if higher interest rate loans will go default. The CDC had been wide spread in 2004 already was the real reason of Lehman Brother's story.

3: The difference between regular home loan interest rate 8% to CDC's 15%-20% interest rate is the financial impact of CDC. My setup plan was to let Lehman Brothers' buy as much as these CDCs as possible to hold or to sell at non-CDC market interest rate (8% rate). The difference between Lehman Brother's bought-in high interest rate CDC papers and sold-off low interest rate non-CDC papers are my own "setup" of my own financial loss.

If some of you still have any CDC valuable papers bought from Lehman Brothers, the face price you bought should below interest rate 8% priced and you certainly can sell those valuable papers now if you haven't. (* current home loan is at 5% or so)

*Note: 8%, 15-20% are all example interest rate.

4:The featured three person in my smartest setup planing conversation, the pissed-off investor is the person taking good care of my inheritance, the complainer is the impacted by investor's family's investment choice, I am the ungrateful beneficiary of the investor's family's investment decision. So I heard that both investor and complainer love to watch number-sensitive-me to see the number of my own smartest setup.

5: I have no problem with Lehman Brothers' this name or this company with its management, both the investor and the complainer are fully aware of that for certain. Heard some confusion about recent rumors related to Lehman Brother's, I firmly believe both the investor and the complainer would take good care of the possibles if there is anything unusual.

----Oct. 8th, 2017

Heard Chinese Central Bank bough some CDCs from Lehman Brothers is one of the reason of the tone.
My response: I assume Chinese central government officials can evaluate if those CDCs bought are already profiting.
----Oct. 8th, 2017


听说了今天早上的广播根本就是稀里糊涂。
我的回应:是啊。


听说了“为什么在美国这样的法治国家会发生雷曼兄弟这样的事呢?”
我的回应:CDC 有价证劵是真正的原因,我自己的财务损失是我自己的主意。

1:我想要修理修理的那个”坏蛋“投资人就是我自己。所以说这是我自己的主意让我自己遭受经济损失。当时我也是很好心的”考虑到了“那些在我的”修理“计划里可能受到影响的其他单位及个人。

2:CDC有价证劵是造成雷曼兄弟经营波动的真正原因。CDC其实就是一些利率比较高的贷款。打个比方,如果房地美(国家贷款公司)是以2%的基数利率买房贷款,有资格从两房贷款的金融机构会加上一些手续费以,比如,3%的利率再卖给其他不够资格从房地美拿贷款的那些金融机构,或者直接以高一点的利率给买房需要贷款的人。这种生意的风险就是贷款会不会还不上钱了。所以当金融机构之间的利率已经比较高需要担心贷款的人可能还不上钱的的情况下,金融机构要么就不买入或者直接给买房需要贷款的人。CDC这种贷款就是“忽略”了贷款风险的一种贷款。而2004年到处蔓延的CDC贷款是造成雷曼兄弟故事的真正原因。

3:常规的8% 买房贷款利息和CDC贷款的15-20%买房贷款利息之间的差价就是CDC这种贷款可能会造成的金融经济影响。我的修理计划就是让雷曼兄弟尽量买进高价高利率的CDC贷款再以平价低利率的CDC卖出贷款或者就是持在手上。雷曼兄弟的高利率CDC的高价位买入价和雷曼兄弟平价的CDC贷款卖出价是我自己“修理”自己造成的我自己的经济损失。

如果你还持有从雷曼兄弟买入的CDC有价证劵,你的票面买入价应该要比8%利率的票面买入价要低,你现在手上如果还有这样的雷曼兄弟卖出的CDC有价证劵,你可以问一下是否已经可以售出平仓或赚钱了。(*现在美国的房贷利率是5%左右)

*注意:8%,15-20%都是举例利率。

4:在那个修理计划的三个主要角色,气坏了的投资人是个尽职尽责照看着我所继承的一个基金的那一个,抱怨的是个家里财富被投资人家里的投资选择给伤筋动骨了的那一个,我是投资人家里的投资决定得到利益者却是很不知好歹的那一个。所以我是有听说啊,那个投资人和那个抱怨的都在等着看我这个“数字敏感者”看到我自己”极其聪明的自己修理自己计划的成果“会是什么表情了。

5:我对雷曼兄弟这个名字,这家公司及公司的管理团队都没有任何意见,投资人和抱怨的也都非常清楚这点。听说了雷曼兄弟的一些传言,如果真是有什么不平常的,我坚定相信投资人或者抱怨的都是不会袖手旁观的。

----2017年10月8日。

听说了中国中央银行(人民银行)有买一些雷曼兄弟卖出的CDC是造成口气蛮横的一个原因。
我的回应:我估计中国中央政府已经可以评估这些CDC是否已经到了可以赚钱的价位了。
----2017年10月8日。