Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, October 19, 2017

10-19-017 All these Insults are out of Hatred or out of Insanity?(所有这些言语挑衅是出于仇恨还是出于精神失常?)

10-19-017 All these Insults are out of Hatred or out of Insanity?(所有这些言语挑衅是出于仇恨还是出于精神失常?)


Heard this morning's talk about who is the father of that published child in 2012(中文附后).
My response: I heard this morning confirmed that is a real child who resembles the beautiful me a lot.
----Oct. 19th, 2017



Heard this morning's "proposal".
My response: I repeat what I said in the morning: That is the person I never met that he can never claim that published child if she is my biological daughter.

This answer "I am not interested in you since I have never met you", I assume, would be given by any honorably, decent female who do not live on underwear relationship.

----Oct. 19th, 2017


Why a female, just being a sex partner to a male who got nothing to do with me, can feel so comfortable to arrange this?
My response: To insult, I assume, out of hatred or out of insanity.

I only acknowledged one biological daughter and one biological son, I do not know if I have more same age biological children among announced 6 pairs and I will be thrilled if I do. I did hear the announcement about one same age girl but I also heard conflicted "nothing to do at all" announcements that I should listen to, so I say I am not certain if that girl announcement is not just a joke.

This "I throw you a male's underwear" tone has been since 1989. I never met anyone that I could say I dated seriously when I was in China so that I was not really in the situation to experience this tone a lot, but if you remembered the story of how a wife can throw her husband underwear to me when I was her guest in 1995, the boss and his wife's story from Nanjing Institute of Drug Control, that was the same tone exactly like you hear on the radio this morning. This has been my experience in Chinese community in past 10-12 years. What you heard on the radio program is probably just a reflection of this, just like the tone of yesterday's episode, "I got nothing to do with Chinese woman Min Fang, so I say I need you to do this or to spend this much money as I said so", yesterday's number requested you heard was $30 Billion in U.S dollars, was the reflection of experiences from my associated since July 1st of 2004.

In 1989's meeting, I was not having a serious boyfriend that can anger anyone this way. The Shanghai Communism Youth Party guy I met in 1988 was having a sexual involved girlfriend, by rumor, in 1989 already that everybody knows him possibly already heard so that I was not considered having anything to do with him in 1989's college meeting. The military guy I was chatting in 1989 meeting with may have a girlfriend but was not in the civilian world to do so, and I never met that military guy in person for anyone need to do so.

Regarding the tone that I need to pay a woman to reward her to mother a child with a man who was implied as my own man like what was featured yesterday, I am not certain if it was since 1989, I knew for sure it was definitely since July 1st of 2004. I am certain the intention is to insult, to arouse hostility and anger, but I am not sure if that was from hatred or from insanity.

Other than these, I do not know who else and what is the reason of hatred.

----Oct. 19th, 2017

Heard the saying that I was just a homeless, a shame to my children.
My response: I also heard if you have your own big money, why not just enjoy life, enjoy the sunshine, etc..

I have to say,
I was called a homeless because I was enjoying the sunshine with all my belongings next to me;
I was called a homeless because I could lookup at stars in bed outdoor-ly;
I was called a homeless because I felt the pouring raindrops all over me that wet my shoes uncomfortably.
I was called a homeless because I watched snow flakes covered me with chilly wind piecing my warmness.

I was enjoying my life harshly because all these spots I hung around were all well-known reserved spots in 2004 to ensure bearable-ness, I was at home entire time when I was called a homeless.

Why I chose to enjoy life so? Well, that is the question I asked law's help to find out. I was not afraid of harshness because of all these arrangements to make it all bearable to me. I was cared for with my children.

BIG THANKS TO ALL.

----Oct. 19th, 2017

听说了今天早上提到谁是那个2012年发表过照片的孩子的父亲
我的回应:我听说了今天早上证实了那是一个长的很像我的,真实存在着的一个小孩。
----2017年10月19日。

听说了今天早上的“求婚”。
我的回应:我重复今天早上的所言:那个人我从未见过,如果那个照片上的孩子是我亲生小孩,我决不会让他声称那孩子和他有关。

我所给的回答“我从未见过你,我对你一点兴趣都没有” 应该是任何一个正正经经的非花痴,也不靠卖裤裆生活的良家妇女都会给的答案吧。

----2017年10月17日。

为什么一个女人,就凭她和一个与我无关的男人的裤裆关系,就可以这么想当然做这些安排?
我的回应:我估计就为言语挑衅羞辱,就是不知道是出于仇恨还是出于精神失常。

我只承认了一个亲生女儿和一个亲生儿子,我不清楚在所宣布的那6对代孕所生的孩子里面还有没有我自己亲生的孩子,要有就真的是太美了。我确实有听到还宣布过一个女孩可能是我的,但我也听到了不止一次地宣布“完全没有任何关系”这种让我觉得应该是很认真的说法,所以我不确定所谓还有一个女孩的说法是否只是个玩笑而已。

这种“我扔一条男人内裤给你”的做法从1989年就有了。我在中国的时候从未正式谈过一个男朋友,所以我自己没有什么样的经历可以说是对此感受很深,但你要是记得那个有关1995年时一个妻子扔给我她自己丈夫内裤的故事,就是南京市药检所的副所长夏顺宁和他妻子张艾华的故事,那个口气就是你今天早上广播里听到的这种腔调。这腔调也是我过去10-12年在美国华裔社区经历最多的。今天早上的广播可能也就是反映出了这些,就像昨天那集“我和那个中国女人方敏一点关系都没有,所以你按我说的来花这笔钱或做这件事”,昨天要求的那笔钱可是300亿美金,这体现的是和我相关人士们从2004年7月1日就开始的经历和体会。

在1989年开电讯会议时,我当时没有任何男友交往恋爱关系。我1988年遇见的上海共青团的那个在1989年时已有据传已经发生过两性关系的女友,很多人是他的人也都知道,所以在1989年高校会议上没人认为我和他有什么关系。那个在1989年会议上聊的挺多的解放军军人当时好像有个女友但不是地方上的,我也没见过那个军人会让任何人觉得有必要这么做。

至于昨天那集那口气,就是我需要为和一个男人生了个孩子的女人,还暗示是和我自己的男人生了个孩子的女人支付300亿美金的那个要求和理所应当的口气,我确定是从2004年7月1日就开始了。我确定这种做法就是为了言语挑衅和羞辱,挑动敌意和愤怒,就是不确定这是出于谁的仇恨还是因为有人精神失常。

除了这些,我不知道还有谁以及仇恨的原因是什么。

----2017年10月19日。


听说了我就只是个无家可归的流浪者,是我孩子们的耻辱的说法。
我的回应:我也听说了“你要是自己有大把钱,为什么不享受生活,享受晒晒太阳,等等的生活”。

我只好说啊:
我被叫成是个流浪者,就因为我晒太阳的时候,全副的家当都是随身携带着的;
我被叫成是个流浪者,就因为我躺在床上仰望星空的时候,夜夜归寝都是在户外的;
我被叫成是个流浪者,就因为我全身心感受着大雨瓢泼的时候,鞋子湿透都是很不舒服的;
我被叫成是个流浪者,就因为我看着雪花覆盖全身的时候,寒风刺骨也都是冻澈心扉的。

我是在享受着很艰苦的生活就因为我转来转去的这些地方都是众所周知在2004年就已经安排好了的,以保障我可以过的了这些艰苦的日子。流浪的那些日子里我其实每天都是在自己家里的。

为什么我选择如此这般来享受生活?这是一个我已经寻求法律的帮助来寻找的答案。就因为所有这些“让我能过的了”的安排,我一点都没有害怕过艰辛的生活。我和我的孩子们是被很好的照顾着的。

衷心感谢所有的人。

----2017年10月19日。