Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, October 21, 2017

10-21-2017 I do have my own money and I did not Spend Rockefeller' Money(我自己有钱我确实没有花洛克菲勒家的钱)

10-21-2017 I do have my own money and I did not Spend Rockefeller' Money(我自己有钱我确实没有花洛克菲勒家的钱)

Heard this morning's explained why Rockefellers' were approached to spend money on those I want.
My response: I heard the agitation from this big name I respect was why they were approached to support spending on those "what I want". If I have my own money and I have no intention to use their money, why I did not spend money on what I want myself?

The Lehman Brother's CDC story is the reason. CDC in 2004 had been wide spread that high interest rate loans were not something that housed in some banks or in illustration only. In 2004, CDCs were in housing loans, in car loans and its insurance to against default were in trading like stocks. The amount involved was not some in-house loan quota can be simply calculated by replace higher interest rate with lower one. Its amount includes all those loans that already used to buy houses, cars and in-trading insurance. It was mentioned in July 1st of 2004's meeting already.

This was huge cash needed situation that I assume most of, if not all, my prepared " inheritance day shopping spray” cash budget went into this CDC concern that a lot of people share, even this CDC was never part of "what I want".

I am sorry for all these agitation caused by this, and I am sorry for those agitation enhancement from those simple calculators who calculated that only $500,000 total cash needed for 2004's CDC concern because "it was only interest rate difference for quota-ed loans".

----Oct. 21st, 2017

Heard this morning's clarification on the "having a girl" announcement joke. 
My response: Ya. Now everyone knows I really do not have any child or any children with David Petraeus.

I heard David Petraeus has a young age son James from a Jessica as he announced, that girl he joked about is his in-laws own born 6 or 7 years' old daughter.

I am not the person like this kind joke, and I am the person hate "witty jokes".

Example:
"A male came into your house to tell you he has his son with him, and he is willing to donate this child in order for you to have a son to be called heir and to inherit everything you own, and this male even brought already validly prepared legal documentations for you to sign with a haughty gesture "sign here if you don't mind". This male so happily looked at you, insist on ignoring your squeezed-out "I do mind",  and seriously asked you to show your appreciation for his charity."

I heard this joke, rumored from real life experience, and commented, this male certainly has not experienced what an insulted fist can do to the structure of his face, or a big slap means to the color of his face.

----Oct. 21st, 2017

听说今天早上解释了为什么我想要的那些东西会有人去向洛克菲勒家要钱。
我的回应:我是听说了这个我所尊敬的响亮名字所奇怪的为什么我自己有钱又没打算用他们的钱,怎么还会有人为了那些我说我想要的东西向他们落实款项来源,我为什么不用自己的钱来支付那些我说是我想要的?

雷曼兄弟故事里的CDC是原因。2004年的时候CDC高利息贷款已经到处都是,不是什么还在银行里或者只是个概念而已。在2004年,CDC是房屋贷款,汽车贷款的主要形式,怕倒账所设的保险是像股票一样可以上市交易。所牵涉到的金额可不是什么银行里的贷款额度的高利率换低利息的差别, 而是包括那些已经贷出被用来买了房子,车子的金额及已经在上市交易中的保险金的总额。这点在2004年7月1日的会议上就已经提到了。

这是需要很大数字的一笔现金,我估计为我那“继承了赶紧花钱大采购”所准备的现金预算绝大部分(如果不是全部的话)可能都给转到了解决当时很多人都很担心的CDC问题上了,虽然这CDC从来不在我想要的“采购目录"上。

我很抱歉让他们为这些疑问而不甚其烦,我也很抱歉这些烦恼还被那些简单的计算器们“2004年的CDC也就是贷款额度从高利率转低利率而已,给算吧算吧总共就只需要50万美金而已就能解决”的说法给加剧了。

----2017年10月21日。


听说了今天早上澄清了“宣布有一个女孩”的笑话。
我的回应:现在所有人都知道了我确实和David Petraeus之间没有任何子女。

我有听说David Petraeus是有一个未成年的儿子James,就像他所宣布的那样是由一个Jessica所生。那个6岁或7岁的女孩是他的姻亲自己所生的小孩。

我不喜欢这种玩笑,我更是很讨厌所谓的“佷聪敏的笑话”。

例子:
“一个男的走进你家,告诉你他把他的儿子带在了身边,告诉你他愿意打他的这个孩子捐给你,让你总算可以有个儿子被叫做继承人来继承你的一切,这个男的还拿出已经准备好的有效法律文件让你签署,还一副很大度的样子和你说”你要是不在意,就在这儿签个字“。这个男的很开兴的看着你,坚持就是没听见你牙缝里挤出来的”我特别在意“,还非常认真的要求你对他的捐赠应该恰当的表达一些感激。“

我听说了这个据说是真实经历的笑话,我就说啊:这男的估计是没体会过一个愤怒的拳头打他脸上会对他的脸型产生什么影响,或者一个大耳光子会对他脸上的肤色产生什么影响。

----2017年10月21日。