Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

10-04-2017 Big Thanks to My Attorneys (非常感谢我的律师们)

10-04-2017 Big Thanks to My Attorneys (非常感谢我的律师们)


Heard this morning's clearance of the Chinese orphan.
My response: Heard this morning Chinese government official stated I did not give birth to any child when I was in China is a true factual statement.

Finally public can hear decent Chinese government officials voice on the public channel. To check if  there had been a child born by a college student housed in the college dorms is the easy investigation, if needed, for a government to conduct.

----Oct. 4th,2017

Heard this morning's argument about an "Chinese attorney representing Jessica".
My response: That was the fake attorney performed by an Chinese actress. In United States, attorney, a licensed attorney, cannot voluntarily to speak on my (Min Fang) behave while representing a Jessica. It is a crime defined by U.S. Criminal Laws if an licensed attorney dare to do so. The licensed attorney will lose attorney license and will be charged by general attorney's representing public welfare.

That fake attorney was evicted from this radio program's recording studio because this radio program, in its legal documentation, is a reality show that cannot be produced by scripts or performed by actors or actress. Why this is so hard and take so long to reach this understanding, I leave it to law investigators.

* "Reality show equivalent" has been noted reason of having good amount of stories featured the past.

----Oct. 4th, 2017


Heard the doubts about another Chinese female choked in studio also claimed an attorney.
My response: Heard, that is a real attorney.

Chinese community abroad certainly can imagine what is like when she was cornered to honesty tell her salary in public.

Big THANKS to my attorneys.

----Oct. 4th, 2017

Heard threats from "Chinese government" that if I dare to say this is my own inheritances.
My response: I do dare. I am stating now while I am typing this line: All those I inherited are my own private inheritances.

I am a U.S. citizen. My lawful rights and my lawful interests as U.S.citizen is sworn protection of U.S. government and U.S. military.

----Oct. 4th, 2017



听说了今天早上广播澄清了中国孤儿疑云。
我的回应:听说了今天早上中国政府官员代表证实我在中国期间从未生育是真实事实。

总算社会大众可以听到大众传媒上的正正经经的中国政府的声音了。对于一个政府来说,调查中国的一个大学在校学生是否在居住学校寝室期间生过小孩,实在是太简单太容易的一个调查了。

----2017年10月4日

听说了今天早上的有关那个“代表Jessica的律师”的争议。
我的回应:那是一个假冒伪造的律师,是一个中国女演员扮演的律师。在美国,一个有着律师执照的律师是不可能代表一个叫Jessica的人,却是以我方敏的名义说话。如果一个有律师执照的人这么做是一种美国刑法所界定的一种犯罪行为。这个有律师执照的律师会被吊销律师执照,同时会被代表公众利益的检察官依据刑法起诉。

这个假律师被从广播剧的录音室里赶走,就是因为这个广播剧在其相关法律文件里是“真实剧”,不得由剧本编纂或由男女演员演出进行制作。为什么这么难需要这么久才达到这么一份理解,我把一切交给司法调查人员。

*等同真实剧有附注解说明等同的原因是广播剧含有大量故事是广播剧开始制作之前的故事。

----2017年10月4日。


听说了质疑另一个在广播上差点哭出来的女性也是自称律师的。
我的回应:听说了,那是一个真实的律师。

海外华裔社区应该很容易想象她被逼到墙角当众如实说出她的工资收入的那份难堪。

非常感谢我的律师们。

----2017年10月4日。


听说了今天早上“中国政府”有关我要是再敢说那是我自己的财产的威胁。
我的回应:我确实就是敢。我现在一边码字一般就在声明:我所继承的那些统统都是我自己的私有财产。

我是美国公民。我作为美国公民的合法权利和合法利益受到美国政府和美国军队的誓言保护。

----2017年10月4日。