Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, October 16, 2017

10-16-2017 I leave "Murder Attempt" to Investigation(是否“企图谋杀”由侦办调查来说了)

10-16-2017 I leave "Murder Attempt" to Investigation(是否“企图谋杀”由侦办调查来说了)

Heard this morning's talk of  radio program's "Murder Attempt".
My response: Being a scientific engineer, I am a person listen to factual truth. I did call law enforcement's help, I leave all to investigation.

I do appreciate all the efforts of rooting out the problems.

BIG THANKS to everyone who has protected me and helped to protect me.

---Oct. 16th, 2017

听说了今天早上谈到广播剧根本是在“企图谋杀”。
我的回应: 作为一个以科学为依据的工程师,我是一个认知事实真相的人。我确实有报警,我就一切交给警方的侦办调查了。

我很感谢所有探究问题原因的努力。

衷心感谢所有那些保护了我安全,及所有那些帮助保护了我安全的每一个人。

----2017年10月16日。